Sami to the Rescue! (CH/UH)

Here you go rainbow-waterfalls !

*Sami knocks on his father's office door, and steps inside*

Sami: Baba, you wanted to see me?

Khalid: *looking up* hello Sami habibi. Come in, come in!

*Sami comes in, and sits down in the seat across from his father.*

Sami: What's up Baba?

Khalid: *taking off his glasses* how are you doing habibi?

Sami: I'm good Alhamdulillah. Just busy.

Khalid: Good, good. You're coming to Hudayfah's wedding right?

Sami: Of course In Sha Allah.

Khalid: Good, good.

*An awkward silence falls over them*

Sami: *after a few minutes* um, was there something you wanted to talk to me about Baba?

Khalid: *shifting uncomfortably in his seat* uh, yeah. I was wondering if you could do me a favor?

Sami: *suspiciously* I'll try In Sha Allah.

Khalid: So, uh, your brother is getting married soon.

Sami: Um, yeah, I know that Baba. You just asked me if I was coming to his wedding.

Khalid: Of course, of course. I just...*he pauses, wringing his hands nervously* well, you know of course that we gave you kids the um, the um, talk when you were in middle school, but I just, well, I just don't want to send your brother into marriage without really giving him exact details, and letting him know what exactly is Halal and Haram for him, and to see what questions he might have.

Sami: That's a good idea honestly. I think that the subject of sex needs to be talked about, especially in regards to those who are going to get married.

Khalid: Yes, yes. But of course, you know how uncomfortable I can be with these kinds of things. I mean, you remember how I reacted when you started asking me questions!

Sami: *eyes narrowing* Baba, what are you getting at?

Khalid: Oh Sami! Can't you please talk to your brother for me!?

Sami: *in surprise: what?!

Khalid: Please habibi!? PLEASE!? I have been freaking out thinking about having to talk to him about this!

Sami: Baba, he is an adult!

Khalid: It doesn't matter! He will always be my little boy as will you! Please do this for me! Please!

Sami: Oh Baba, I can't! He's my brother!

Khalid: *nodding* I know! But please! You used to teach about this, you know what to say, and you've studied this from an Islamic point of view, so you'd be able to tell him what is right and wrong Islamically! Please do this for me!

Sami: Awwww man! Ugh! *he rubs a hand over his face, before sighing* fine.

Khalid: Alhamdulillah! Sami to the rescue!

***
*A FEW DAYS BEFORE RAMI AND RANA'S WEDDING*

*Sami knocks on his father's office, and steps inside*

Sami: Baba, you wanted to see me?

Khalid: Sami habibi! Come sit down! Amu Bilal and I were just talking about you!