My Baby is Kicking! (CH)

So, here is an insomnia Skript!

Lol I think this is the longest Skript I have ever written lol

Enjoy!

*Rami and Rana are in the car on the way to Rana's parent's house*

Rami: *looking at Rana* are you nervous about telling your parents baby doll?

Rana: *shaking her head* Not really. I mean this is good news Alhamdulillah!

Rami: *smiling and bringing her hand up to his lips* it is. How do you think your mom is going to take it?

Rana: Oh she is going to freak out! She has been wanting grandkids since I was in high school! Be prepared for lots of hugs and crying and shrieking! She may faint!

Rami: *laughing* I wouldn't expect anything less!

Rana: I'm serious. I don't think you are probably prepared. Your mom's reaction is going to seem like nothing compared to my mom's!

Rami: Gorgeous, you're forgetting I have known your mom my whole life, I know how she is.

Rana: That's true.

Rami: *keeping one hand on the steering wheel and putting his other one on her stomach* how are you feeling?

Rana: I'm okay. A little nauseous.

Rami: Do you need me to stop?

Rana: *shaking her head* No, I'll be okay In Sha Allah.

Rami: In Sha Allah. I am so excited for him to come.

Rana: I think it's a girl!

Rami: I don't. In fact, I KNOW it's a boy!

Rana: How do you know that!?

Rami: Cause I had a dream about it!

Rana: *WARILY* oh yeah? What was it?

Rami: Well, I was sitting in the middle of a room facing the Qibla, and you came in, you took my hands in yours, you kissed my palm, and then you put my hands on your stomach, before you left. I then raised my hands and I was making Duaa. Exactly nine days passed, and on the ninth day, you told me that we needed to slaughter one sheep.

(Yes, I know that one sheep is for a girl, but in a dream, usually when you have a girl, it means in real life you are having a boy, and if you have a boy, it means in real life you are having a girl).

Rana: *her face softening* Awwww

Rami: So? Am I right? Are we having a boy?

Rana: *staring at him before her face lights up* YES! WE ARE HAVING A BOY IN SHA ALLAH!

Rami: OH MY GOD! *he quickly pulls the car to the side, and pulls her into a hug, kissing her so hard* I'm so happy! *he puts his other hand on her stomach, and starts to move them around.*

Rana: What are you doing love?

Rami: I'm trying to see if he is kicking.

Rana: *laughing* honey, it's too soon for him to kick!

Rami: Rana! He's MY child! You just know he is going to be advanced in EVERYTHING that he does In Sha Allah!

Rana: *smiling* In Sha Allah.

Rami: *patting her stomach eagerly* Come on habibi! Come on my baby! *he leans down closer* Kick! KICK! YOU CAN DO IT! KICK! KICK!

*After a few minutes of Rami unsuccessfully trying to cheer his baby on and trying to get him to kick, he pulls back onto the road, and soon they arrive at Khalid and Hoda's house.*