All the Monies

Happy (belated) birthday to my dear friend SanaShaikh22 who started the tradition of Skript requests oh so long ago! I hope you enjoy this (REALLY) long Skript! <3

Don't forget to leave lots of comments and to vote!

***
*Yusra is in the kitchen preparing dinner, when her cell phone rings. Recognizing her 'Houssam' ringtone, she quickly rinses her hands, dries them on the flowered kitchen towel, and picks up her phone from the counter.*

Yusra: Houssami!

Houssam: *cheerfully* Salaam big sis!

Yusra: Walaiukumasalaam! How're you?

Houssam: I'm good! Just finished practice, and am on my way home to surprise Hana with a special dinner!

*unnoticed to Yusra, a little Kareemo comes into the kitchen, standing on his tiptoes to reach the cookie jar*

Yusra: Aw you're so cute! Send hugs and kisses to her!

Houssam: *cheerfully* it would be my pleasure to!

Yusra: *scoldingly* Be good Houssam!

Kareemo: *pausing with a cookie halfway up to his mouth* Mama!

Yusra: *putting a hand over the mouthpiece* Habibi, Mama is on the phone.

Kareemo: *walking over and tugging on her dress* But Mama! Are you talking to Khalo?!

Yusra: Yes Kareemo.

*Kareemo gasps*

Kareemo: *bellowing* KHALO IT'S ME! KAREEM MALIK!

Houssam: *through the phone* HI KAREEMO! IT'S ME! KHALO HOUSSAM SHAYKH!

*Kareemo giggles, and hops up and down*

Kareemo: Mama! Can I, can I please talk to my Khalo?!

*Yusra laughs, and hands the phone to her son, who plops down right in the middle of the kitchen*

Kareemo: Khalo!?

Houssam: Yes!?

Kareemo: Can I tell you what I sawed!?

Houssam: *in amusement* What did you see?

Kareemo: Um, um I was watching the television for just one hour a cause Mama said all the television is bad!

Houssam: Good boy!

Kareemo: And, and, I sawed the commercial for the *he stretches his hands over his head, momentarily moving the phone up from his mouth as well* REALLY big toy!

Houssam: What kind of toy was it?

Kareemo: *his eyes lighting up* It was BIG set of all of the Power Rangers!

Houssam: Wow! It had all of the Power Rangers?

Kareemo: *nodding* yeah! The blue one and the red one and and the black one

Houssam: Wow!

Kareemo: And and the green one and the yellow one and the pink one!

Houssam: Wow!

Kareemo: And and the gold one and and...

Houssam: *interrupting*  So all of the Power Rangers ever made?!

Kareemo: *nodding again* Yeah!

Houssam: That's so cool!

*Kareemo babbles on for another three minutes about the Power Ranger toy, and another two minutes about the peanut butter and jelly 'sammich' he had for lunch, when Houssam asks if he can talk to Ayyoub*