Ladies Night (Guys POV)

Here is the guy's point of view! Italics means someone is thinking! Don't forget to comment and vote <3 Lots of Houssami for all of you in here !

***

Yusra: Amir! Do you remember where the emergency numbers for Kareem and Ayyoubi are?

Amir: *trying to hide a grin* Yes love.

Yusra: *hands on her hips* Where are they!?

Houssam: *thinking* Here we go again. They are never going to leave!

Amir: *saluting* Ma'am they are on the fridge, but I also have all of them memorized, Ma'am! *he salutes again, and Yusra scowls at him, giving him a push*

Houssam: Gosh, has Amir always been such a dork? Even his sweater is kind of dorky. He totally looks like a dorky dad...haha...wait...I think I gave him that sweater!

Ilham: Hisham! Do you remember when Zaineb takes her bottle?

Houssam: I should get some chips.

Hisham: Yes habibti.

Ilham: *her hands on her hips* When!?

Houssam: I've been good. I haven't had junk food in months. Some chips would hit the spot!

Hisham: Six o'clock sharp! *he gives a mock salute, copying Amir, and while he, Houssam and Amir start laughing, Ilham's glare intensifies*

Houssam: Oh oops, everyone is laughing. What did Hisham say? I better laugh too.

Ilham: This is no laughing matter! I won't have you starving my baby!

Houssam: *looking at Zaineb* She's a pretty chubby baby, I don't think she will starve.

Hisham: Our baby, and I'm not going to let her starve!

Ilham: Oh yeah!? Then what are Kareemo and Ayyoubi's emergency numbers?!

Houssami: She's a cute baby though. *his chest puffs out* she looks like me! Well, sort of around the eyes. But then again, Ilham and I have the same eyes, we get those from Jiddah.

Hisham: What? How do I know!?

Ilham: See! I knew you'd let her starve!

Houssami: I wonder what me and Hana's babies will look like!? *he looks at Hana* Mmmm she looks pretty tonight.

Hisham: Hey! Why do I have to know their numbers!? Amir knows it! And what does that have to do with feeding Zaineb!?

Houssami: She looks pretty every night....mmmmm...I wish I could kiss her.....oh wait...I should say something witty and humorous right now...

Houssam: *Looking at Hana again* Don't worry, I know the emergency number for my doctor and dentist, AND I will make sure to eat at six o'clock sharp!

*Hana laughs, giving Houssam a push, and as he captures her hands in his own, he presses a kiss to each of her palms, making both Ilham and Yusra 'aw', and Ilham to momentarily forget her panic.*

Houssami: Ha! Still got the Moo Sam humor!

*For a moment*

Ilham: *clutching her baby tightly* I DON'T THINK I CAN LEAVE HER

Houssami: OH GREAT! They're never going to leave!

Amir: We are going to be fine ladies! Go! Enjoy yourselves!

Ilham: YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LEAVE HER!

Houssami: Sheesh has she always been this loud and shrill? It seems she gets louder with every kid!