A Kabob Wielding Harami! (TUQ)

Lol surprisingly this was also one of the most voted on ideas....so...here ya go lol (And don't go freaking out on me, since YOU guys requested it!)

Also, I am reading the Skript submissions and I am just DYING of laughter! Seriously omgggggg! Hahahahaha keep them coming please! :D

*Hana is laying next to Houssam, trying decide if she wants to laugh or cry. Houssam had fallen asleep soon after their, um, being together, but Hana hadn't been able to. She was too stunned about what had happened to even think about sleeping. Of course she had known what was going to happen, but it still was totally strange experiencing it for herself. Houssam had been gentle and sweet and had constantly asked her if she was okay or if he was hurting her. But she had been too mortified to answer him. She just couldn't imagine why everyone made such a big deal about this! Granted it had only been their first time together, so maybe it would get more enjoyable, but at this point, she couldn't imagine having to go through that on a regular basis! And with Houssam, and the almost euphoric expression on his face, she knew very well that it would be quite regularly!*

*She continued to stare up at the ceiling, conflicting emotions roaring through her. While on one hand she was still embarrassed, and was hurting a little bit, at the same time, it had had made her feel a lot closer to him. He had tried to talk to her about it, to figure out how she was feeling, but all she had wanted to do was to bury her face into her pillow and disappear. He had laughed, and tried to convince her that there was nothing to be embarassed about, that she was his wife, and it was totally normal, and he had had an amazing time, but she couldn't even look at him! Eventually he had let her be, and had soon fallen asleep, a smile on his beautiful face.*

*She continued to contemplate on things, when suddenly the alarm went off. She had set it a half an hour before Fajr so that they could shower before they prayed, and she looked at Houssam in amusement to see him still fast asleep even though the alarm was right near his head. Even in his sleep, he was breathtaking. His long hair was falling over his face, and his bare chest was slowly moving up and down from his breathing. He had put his arm around her shoulders right before he had fallen asleep, and it had not moved once. Even when he had tossed and turned, which he had done a lot, his arm had still remained in place, and it had made her feel safe. She watched him for another few seconds, and was about to wake him up, when he suddenly began to thrash back and forth, mumbling under his breath.*

Houssam: No...no! Leave me alone! *his voice raising* NO!

*Hana quickly pushed his hair away from his face, and when he continued to whimper in his sleep, she puts a hand on his shoulder.*

Hana: Houssam? Honey?

Houssam: AHHH! NO! GO AWAY! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Hana: Houssam! Habibi wake up! *she gave his shoulders another shake, and suddenly his eyes flew open.*

Houssam: W...what?! *he stares around the room for a few seconds, before looking at her and smiling* hello my gorgeous wife.

Hana: *blushing at the sound of his voice being so rough* hello my handsome husband.

*He yawns, and sits up, the blanket falling to reveal his toned torso.*

Houssam: Is it almost time for Fajr?

Hana: *sitting up as well* almost. I set the alarm a bit earlier.

Houssam: How come?

Hana: *turning even more red* because we uh, have to do the ghusul before we can pray.

Houssam: *grinning* oh yeah!

Hana: *shaking her head so he won't see the tomato red shade of her face* Are you okay?