Welcome to the Team Agent Sulayman (CH)

***WARNING***
Do NOT read this if you have yet to finish or read Captured Hearts.

I am not joking here. If you read this it is the mother of all spoilers for CH and it will just spoil everything for you and I won't be held responsible.

For everyone else, enjoy!!!!!

GEEKLYCOOL here is your Jaffy skript 😍

***
*Jafar is standing behind the counter in the pharmacy. He is wearing his white coat (which shows off his olive complexion beautifully), and is staring at a computer screen, typing away on the keys, when someone rings the bell at the Drop Off window. He finishes typing his sentence, before he takes his glasses off, and heads towards the window where an older gentleman is standing, holding a piece of paper.*

Jafar: Hi, are you dropping off a prescription?

Man: Actually, I was wondering if I could speak with a pharmacist.

Jafar: I am a pharmacist, go ahead.

Man: *nodding* Wonderful. *he tilts his head to the side* Is there somewhere we could speak a bit more...privately? In the back maybe?

Jafar: *getting suspicious* Uh, we usually just answer questions here, and I'm not allowed to let anybody in the back.

Man: Uh huh, I hear what you're saying, but I am going to have to insist.

Jafar: And I am going to have to insist that you back off, or I am going to call security.

*A small smile hovers on the man's lips, before he nods*

Man: Alright son, sorry to be a bother. Can you just fill this prescription for me please?

*Jafar takes the paper gingerly, and watches as the man saunters out of the pharmacy. Once the door closes behind him, he sticks the paper onto the computer screen, and starts typing the man's name.*

Robert Beckman

***

*LATER THAT EVENING*

*Jafar has just finished his shift, and heads out the back door of the pharmacy, his bag slung over his shoulder, eating an apple. He reaches his car, pulls out his keys, and is about to unlock the door, when suddenly he is hit from behind, and pushed up against his car.*

Jafar: What?! What the he...stop! *he starts struggling, but the person has a firm grasp* Let go of me!

Person: Stop shrieking, you sound like a moron.

*Jafar stills at the sound of the person's voice, and cranes his head slightly*

Jafar: Sami?

Sami: In the flesh.

Jafar: What the heck are you doing here in New York?! And why are you tackling me!?

*Sami doesn't answer, and pulls Jafar upright, pulling him in the direction of a car parked further down the way*

Sami: I have my orders.

Jafar: *in confusion* Orders? From wh...oh dear God are you going to kill me!?

*Sami laughs, and pulls keys out of his own pocket, unlocking a dark, sleek black car.*

Sami: Seriously? That is where your mind automatically goes?

Jafar: *in exasperation* Can you blame me!?

Sami: *shaking his head in amusement before he opens the front seat door, and motions towards the car with his free hand* Get in.