I'M CUTER THAN A DEMON CAT! (UH)

Let's all thank Arabian_princesss for being so awesome, and patient, and amazing, that ya'll get to read a Shareefo and the gang Skript! ^_^

(This is the only time that this will happen before Unlocked Hearts is complete, except for some special 'behind the scenes' ones that I have planned from the wedding chapters, so please do NOT start requesting Shareefo/Sami/Dalia skripts!)

*Dalia enters the living room, intently reading a book, when she suddenly trips over Ms. Leena's sewing box that is in the middle of the room, and almost falls on her face.*

Dalia: *trying to right herself without spilling her glass of water* Woah! *she grabs hold of the couch, and after finding her footing, she puts the glass on the side table, and looks down at the sewing box, before standing up straight* Ms. Leena! Did you leave your sewing box in the middle of the living room?

Ms. Leena: *calling from the kitchen* What dear?!

Dalia: Did you forget your sewing box in here?

Ms. Leena: *coming into the room and wiping her hands on her towel before looking down at her box* That's weird, no I didn't.

Dalia: Well, where did it come from?

Ms. Leena: I'm not sure, you didn't use it?

Dalia: *shaking her head* nope.

*Just then, Fitzy strolls into the room, not paying attention to Dalia or Ms. Leena, and heads straight for the sewing box. He slips his head under the handle, settles it around his neck like a harness, and starts to pull it across the room*

Dalia: Oh my God! Fitzy!

Ms. Leena: Ya Allah what is he doing?!

Dalia: I have no idea!

*They follow the kitten to where he comes to a halt behind the couch. There he has gathered a whole bunch of things including, but not limited to, an oven mitt, Dalia's hairbrush, Sami's socks, and Shareefo's left shoe, which has little teeth marks all over the front. Fitz walks a few more steps, before he pulls his head out from under the handle, nudges the box with his head, and once he has it in place, he struts off towards the kitchen, and they can hear him rummaging around.*

Dalia: *leaning over and lifting up the box* Wow! I can't believe he pulled this! It is like four times his size!

Ms. Leena: *taking the box* I know MashaAllah.

*A few seconds later, Fitzy appears walking backwards into the room because he is dragging a huge bag of potatoes with his mouth.*

Dalia: Fitzy! *Instantly the cat lets go of the bag, and looks up at her, swishing his tail back and forth*

Fitzy: *doing his signature head tilt* Mew!

*Dalia bends over and picks him up, cuddling him to her chest*

Dalia: You are going to hurt yourself pulling these heavy things! *she drops a kiss on his head* He is so strong Ms. Leena isn't he!? That bag is like five pounds!

Ms. Leena: *picking up the potatoes* Yes he is MashaAllah! He is very strong!

Dalia: *cuddling Fitzy even more* He is so strong MashaAllah! *she laughs as he starts to purr* And cute!

*MEANWHILE*

*Shareef Ridwan Elwan is coming down the stairs*

Shareef: Oh man! I am starving! It has been a whole *he pauses to look at his watch* twenty minutes since I last ate anything! I better go eat something fast before I faint!