Habibi Khalo! (U/N)

So in an Ask SAJMRA question, somebody asked me about baby Yahyoo's personality when he would be Kareemo or Ayyoubi's age. I gave a small little answer, and in that answer, I said that he loves Sami SO much, and has to call Sami every night to talk to him. So somebody asked me to give an example of how one of their conversations would go, and I loved it so much that I decided to make a Skript out of it!

(And yes, I know Yahya doesn't talk in baby talk, he has always been advanced, and will always be advanced :D)

I also imagine some TINY things to be like how Ayyoubi is, so if Ayyouobi acts a little bit like this (not exactly he isn't so mature lol) don't be surprised :)

So here is way way WAYYYYYYYYYY into the future of how three year old Yahyoo will talk to his Khalo Sami in their nightly conversation...

*Rana has just put dinner in the oven, and is preparing to start dessert, when Yahya comes into the room. He is wearing his Cars pajamas, is clutching his Ninja turtles in his hands, and his black hair is spiked all the way up in the front 'just like Babas'.*

Yahya: Mama?

Rana: *turning around and smiling* Yes honey?

Yahya: Mama, can we call habibi Khalo Sami now please?

Rana: Are you sure you don't want to call him after dinner and wait until Baba gets home?

Yahya: *shaking his head* No Mama! I want to call him now please! Baba can call him by himself!

Rana: *pulling the towel out of her apron and wiping his face where he has cookie crumbs all over* okay ya roohi (my soul) Let me get my phone and we will call him. Go into the living room!

Yahya: Okay Mama! *he runs out, and as Rana joins him, he is jumping up and down excitedly. Rana unlocks her phone, dials Sami's number, and puts it to her ear.*

Sami: Hello?

Rana: Salaam Sami!

Sami: Walaikumasalaam Rana! How are you?

Rana: I am good habibi. Are you busy?

Sami: No. What's up?

Yahya: *whispering quite loudly* can he talk Mama?! Can he talk!?

Rana: There is someone here who wants to talk to you!

Sami: *laughing* okay! Put him on!

*Rana hands the phone to Yahya, and he drops his toys on the floor, eagerly taking the phone*

Yahya: Khalo Sami!?

Sami: Salaam Yahya!

Yahya: I miss you so much habibi Khalo!

Sami: *laughing* I miss you too Amu! How are you?

Yahya: I am good! How are you habibi Khalo?

Sami: I am wonderful Alhamdulillah!

Yahya: Allahamduliweelillah!

*Rana stifles a laugh. Though her son was extremely advanced in his speech for his age, and sometimes she got disappointed when she heard the other children in the family talking in baby talk and he spoke like an adult, she was extremely proud of him, and she did get to enjoy his occasional struggle with hard words*

Yahya: Guess what Baba got me today Khalo!?

Sami: What did he get you?

Yahya: A trampoline!

Sami: Wow MashaAllah! Is it big?

Yahya: *nodding even though his Uncle can't see him* it is so big Khalo! Will you come jump with me?

Sami: *laughing again* oh I don't know Yahyoo. You know Khalo doesn't like to do those things.

Yahya: Oh it's so much fun Khalo!

*As Yahya continues to ramble on, talking to his Uncle, Rana watches with a smile. Her son's arms are covered in washable tattoos as usual, this week's being Toy Story. His bright blue eyes are bright with happiness and excitement as they usually are when he gets to talk with Sami. Though her son loved all of his Uncles, Hudayfah, Jafar, Issam, Farris, Muhsin, Shareef, Omar, he had a special bond with Sami and absolutely adored him to the point that sometimes Rami's jealousy would get the better of him.*

*After watching her son for a few more minutes, Rana got up to check on the food, before she started to wash the dishes*

Yahya: Habibi Khalo, hold on just one minute Khalo, one minute yallah I will be right back. *Yahya puts his hand over the phone, much to Rana's amusement, over the earpiece instead of the mouthpiece* Mama hayati (my life) don't do the dishes Mama.

Rana: *in confusion* why honey?

Yahya: Because habibti Mama, Baba will do it when he gets home!

Rana: *in amusement* he will?

Yahya: *nodding* Yes he will! I would do it, but I am too small! But Baba has to do it!

Rana: Really?

Yahya: Oh yes!

Rana: How come?

Yahya: Because you cook! If you cook, Baba has to clean, and I have to help! Khalas albi (my heart) Mama, I will explain it to you after I finish talking with habibi Khalo because *he squints slightly while pointing at the phone* haram he is waiting for me.

Rana: *laughing* okay habibi, go ahead.

*For the next ten minutes, Yahya talks with Sami, and Rana 'doesn't' do the dishes. Soon Yahya returns the phone to Rana, after saying I love you no less than seven times to his Khalo, before he runs off to clean up his toys before Baba comes home, and Rana takes the phone.*

Sami: Wow that little guy is a piece of work MashaAllah!

Rana: *proudly* isn't he!

Sami: He talks like an old man sometimes though!

Rana: *laughing* he does not!

Sami: He so does! He is three and says things like 'let me finish talking to Khalo because haram he is waiting for me'

Rana: Hahaha fine! But he gets all of that old man stuff from you then!

Sami: He does not!

Rana: He so does!

Sami: Whatever!

Rana: He loves you so much though.

Sami: I love him too my habibi. May Allah protect him, he is such a sweetheart MashaAllah.

Rana: I know habibi. He gets that from you!

Sami: *laughing* Awww thank you for the compliment.

*just then there is the sound of the key in the door, and as Rami steps into the house, Yahya comes flying into the hallway screaming BABA ALBI!*

Sami: I gather Rami has come home by the loud bellowing?

Rana: Haha yeah. In Sha Allah we will call you after dinner.

Sami: Okay In Sha Allah. AsalamuAlaaikum!

Rana: Walaikumasalaam habibi Khalo!

*sigh* what a nice story! Now we just have to wait for Yahyoo to reach one years old, let alone three! :)