So I Wasn't Dreaming? (TUQ)

So apparently today is the one year anniversary of Twice Upon Qadr! I can't believe it. Honestly I sometimes look back at when I first started OUQ and I can't believe how far I have come. Thank you to all of you amazing, wonderful, totally awesome lovelies.

So I think as an anniversary present, this calls for a Skript about Moo Sam and Hana...

Since my internet is still out I had to type this on my phone (ya Allah it took me forever! My fingers are killing me! Seriously I can't move them!!! :( So please just ignore any mistakes!)

And because I typed so much and killed my fingers I think you should all comment a billion times on ALLLLLLLL THE CHAPTERS! :)

*Hana snuggles deeper into her pillow, as visions of Houssam overtakes her dreams. Glimpses of his hair, his eyes, his arms, his chest, his back, his smile consumes her. She can hear his laugh, feel his touch, and she allows herself to melt into his embrace. It is such an amazing dream that she lets out a content sigh, and rolls over, expecting to come into content with her stuffed horse.*

*As her hand comes into contact with a hard chest however, she freezes, panic overtaking her heart.*

*Oh my God! OH MY GOD! There was somebody in her bed! WHY WAS THERE SOMEBODY IN HER BED?!*

*As the person gives a deep sigh and rolls over towards her, she bolts up, and lets out an ear piercing scream.*

Hana: AHHHHHHHH!

*glancing down and realizing she is wearing quite a short and revealing nightgown*

Hana: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*The figure next to her jumps up, gives a yelp, and there is the sound of a loud crash before a body crashes down quite hard into the floor*

Person: Hana! What the heck?!

*As she recognizes Houssam's voice, she turns on the lamp beside her, her eyes widening as she sees Houssam on the ground, completely tangled in the sheets, the lamp from the other table, and from a few other miscellaneous things that had been on the bedside table.*

Hana: HOUSSAM! OH MY GOD! *she quickly wraps the blanket around her entire body* WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!

Houssam: Wait what?!

Hana: AND IN MY BED?!

Houssam: *looking at her in disbelief* Are you kidding me?!

Hana: *drawing the blanket up over her eyes so literally the only thing showing is her nose* And why are you unclothed?!

Houssam: *trying to get the lampshade off of his foot* Hana! I am wearing pants! Pants that YOU picked out for me to wear I might add!

Hana: *wailing in distress* why would I pick out your pants?! And you aren't wearing a shir...*sob escaping her* shirt!

*Houssam untangles himself, and gets ups. He tries to sit next to her, but she starts to throw the pillows at him, causing him to back up.*

Hana: GO AWAY! I can't believe you would come into my room, take off you shirt, and climb into my bed!!! FOR SHAME ON YOU! HARAM! IM TELLING ALLAH ON YOU!

Houssam: Honey! Honey calm down! Did you forget that we got married today?!

*Hana freezes, and pulls the blanket aside so that one of her eyes gets uncovered, and she looks up at him.*

Hana: What?

Houssam: *nodding in amusement* Yes. *he leans forward and drops a kiss on her nose* we got married today, and it was the best day of my entire life.