You're Not A Canadian Blonde! (UH)

First officially requested Skript....DONE! :D

*Emma is standing in her closet, putting on her house dress so she can keep up with her chores, when she hears Jafar's phone start to ring. She goes out of her closet, and spots it on the dresser.*

Emma: *shouting* JAFAR! YOU'RE PHONE IS RINGING!

Jafar: *shouting back* I AM IN THE SHOWER! JUST LET IT GO TO VOICEMAIL!

Emma: OKAY! *she starts to put the phone back down on the dresser, when she sees the caller ID, and frowns.* Kasey!? KASEY?! *she glares down at the screen with all of her might* KASEY!? *she slams the phone down on the dresser, and stalks out of their bedroom, pouting.*

*By the time Jafar arrives in the kitchen, Emma is furiously beating a bowl of pancake batter, a deep frown on her face.*

Jafar: *bending down to kiss her* hello sweetheart.

Emma: *putting up a hand to stop him* Really? You're just going to say hello sweetheart like that?

Jafar: *in confusion* like what?

Emma: *in between wailing sobs* LIKE OUR MARRIAGE ISN'T FALLING APART!

Jafar: *in total shock* Emma! What are you talking about?

Emma: *waving her spatula around* DON'T EMMA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!? I saw it!

Jafar: Okay, let's put down the spatula before someone gets hurt. *he slowly takes it from her, and puts it on the counter, looking at her in concern* Emma, what are you talking about?

Emma: I SAW HER NAME! *she bursts into another round of sputtering sobs, and dashes out of the room*

Jafar: *in confusion* what is she talking about? *Jafar is about to go after her, but his phone rings, and he pulls it out*

Jafar: Hello? Hey Kasey. Yeah, I was in the shower, sorry about that. Listen, can I call you back? There are some things going on here that I have to deal with. Maybe about ten to fifteen minutes? Okay, awesome. *he hangs up the phone and searches Emma until he finds her face down on their bed, a pillow over her head. He climbs in next to her, and puts an arm around her* Sweetheart, what's going on?

Emma: *her voice muffled by the pillow* GO AWAY YOU CHEATER!

Jafar: Emma! What the heck is wrong with you!? *he pulls on her arm, but she snatches it out of his grasp* Emma!

*Finally Emma turns to look at him, her eyes puffy and red*

Emma: I am hurt Jafar. HURT!

Jafar: About what?!

Emma: Here I am doing everything to please you! I cook, I clean, I make myself pretty, I wear those nightgowns you like, and it isn't enough!

Jafar: *his face coloring slightly* Emma, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Come on habibti, give me a kiss and let's go finish breakfast!

Emma: GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO MAKE YOU BREAKFAST!

Jafar: *in such surprise that he almost fell over* Girlfriend!? What in the world are you talking about!? I don't have a girlfriend!

Emma: *lamenting at the top of her lungs* YOU SLAVE AND YOU SLAVE OVER A HOT STOVE! YOU SLAVE AND SLAVE OVER YOUR HOT BODY. AND FOR WHAT!? SO YOUR HUSBAND GOES AND FINDS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T BURN THE FOOD, AND HAS BLONDE HAIR AND LONG LEGS!

Jafar: *in utter astonishment* Emma Yousef hyphen Sulayman! What are you talking about!?

Emma: *wiping at her eyes* Don't lie anymore Jafar! What?! Is she a size negative four waist!? Does she wear a size triple E bra cup?!