I Love the Cookies! (TUQ)

Pt333333, here is your Skript about best friends Kareemo and Hamoudi getting into trouble (of course because of Kareemo's fault!) loool

Hamoudi=4yrs old, Kareemo=3yrs old, Ayyoubi=1 ½ yrs old.

*Ilham pulls Hamoudi out of the car, picks up her giant purse, locks the car, and heads up the steps towards Yusra's house*

Hamoudi: Mama! I'm wanna play with Kareemo!

Ilham: *kissing her son, then wiping his cheek where her lip gloss came off* Yes habibi! You're gonna play with Kareemo all day!

Hamoudi: Yes! We are going to play all of the games!

Ilham: *smiling* Good habibi!

Hamoudi: *playing with the tassels on her Hijab* Mama, who is your best friend?

Ilham: Khaltu Yusra is my best friend!

*Hamoudi gasps*

Hamoudi: Really Mama!? Kareemo is my best friend!

Ilham: And guess what?!

Hamoudi: What Mama?!

Ilham: Baba and Amu Amir are best friends too!

*Hamoudi gasps louder*

Hamoudi: Really!?

Ilham: Yes! High five! *she extends her hand, and as Hamoudi gives her five, she laughs, and kisses his cheek again, before stepping up the porch steps, and ringing the doorbell. A few seconds later Yusra opens the door, holding baby Ayyoubi*

Yusra: Ilhami! Hamoud!

Ilham: Yusra! Ayyoubi baby!

Hamoudi: Khaltu Yusra!

Yusra: Come in! Come in! *she ushers them inside, and closes the door, before they give hugs and kisses all around*

Ilham: *tugging off her scarf as they head towards the living room* how are you doing habibti?

Yusra: *shifting Ayyoubi, who has his face nuzzled in his mother's neck and is staring at his Aunt (second cousin) curiously, onto her other hip* Good Alhamdulillah! What about you?

*Ilham pulls the hairband out of her hair, and shakes out her hair, before tying it back up into a bun*

Ilham: Good, good Alhamdulillah everything is well! Hamoudi is excited to play with Kareemo!

Yusra: *smiling down at Hamoudi* Well Kareemo is in the den watching Lilo and Stitch! Do you want to take some juice boxes and go play with him?

Hamoudi: *nodding excitedly* Okay!

*Yusra rummages in the fridge, pulls out some juice boxes, and some baggies of snacks from the cupboard, before handing it to the little boy*

Ilham: What do you say Hamoud?

Hamoudi: *smiling with just a small hint of Hisham's dimple* Thank you Khaltu Yusra!

Yusra: You are most welcome habibi!

*Hamoudi gives her another smile, before skipping away towards the den, yelling 'Kareemo! I am here!' at the top of his lungs. The two cousins laugh, before Yusra looks at Ilham*

Yusra: Go ahead and pick what you want to eat and join the boys, I need to change Ayyoubi really fast. I have pie!

Ilham: *jumping up excitedly* You are awesome Yussa!

*Yusra laughs*

Yusra: Yussa?

Ilham: *putting slightly* You have nicknames for everyone, and you are the only one without a nickname! I am trying to find you one!