Chasing Qadr

Salaam everyone! So I know that this isn't in typical Skript fashion, but what AeroKitKat wanted for her birthday Skript, was a part from Chasing Qadr as she never got to read it and I took it down since I couldn't handle it with Unlocked Hearts anymore, and I was really really REALLY tired of people giving me a hard time about it. So I am going right to the awesome part, and posting where Sarah and Mustafa meet for the first time !!!!! And as an added bonus because she is awesome, I will also include the chapter after it. So she is getting two long chapters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 

Happy Birthday AeroKitKat!!!!!!!!!

Mustafa sat in his math class, staring absently at the front of the room, barely listening to what the teacher was saying. He had worked the night shift the night before at the coffeehouse, and then had been up until Fajr studying for his history test. He had gotten maybe an hour of sleep, and to make matters worse, after school he had another two hour shift, before having to go to the Masjid for an event planning meeting.

They were trying to put on a youth conference, and needed to meet to come up with a team. Yusra, Khadija's younger sister was the sister in charge, and they also needed a brother to handle things from the other end. Mustafa had a sinking feeling he would be the one put in charge, and that's all he needed. More work.

Another downside? He promised Amir he would pick him up from wrestling practice, and what he hadn't told his brother is that he wouldn't have time to take Amir home before the meeting, and would have to take him to the Masjid with him.

Amir was going to be pissed.

The rest of the school day passed surprisingly fast, and so did his work shift, so by the time he pulled up in front of Amir's school, stopping in front of where his brother was standing, he was in a semi good mood.

***

"You are just such a jerk!" Amir seethed, crossing his arms over his chest in anger.

Well there went that good mood.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't have time to take you home before the meeting."

"Well you should have told me! I would have walked home instead!" he exclaimed, and Mustafa rolled his eyes.

"Look if you behave I'll by you ice cream!" he said a bit mockingly, and his brother glowered at him.

"You're a jerk Mustafa."

"So you've told me. Just please don't be rude! Yusra is new to leading events and I don't want you to discourage her!"

Amir regarded the young lady who was standing near the head of the table, and frowned slightly.

""You guys are entrusting a huge youth conference to her? She looks like she's a child."

"No she's in high school."

"Seriously? What grade?"

"She's a freshman."

Amir's eyebrow raised.

"That's still pretty little to be leading such a big thing."

"She won't be alone, she has all of us helping her. Plus, you don't know Yusra. The girl is so dedicated MashaAllah, and has a determination like I've never seen. She teaches an Islamic Studies class here too."

"But she's so young!" Amir exclaimed, and while his face still held a scowl, Mustafa could hear that he was impressed.

"Age and maturity don't necessarily go hand in hand. I know some people who are say sixteen years old, but have the maturity level of a five year old."