Chapter 10

[A/N: Things get a little interesting in this one;) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK:D please keep commenting&voting! it means the world!]

Liam’s POV

I woke up and immediately felt a pain in my back, but I pushed it aside and sat up. I gasped when I saw Niall lying on the floor beside me, I looked around us and realised we were still in the park. I looked down at my watch; it was ten thirty, shit! I hooked my arm around sleeping Niall and helped him to his feet, making sure his body was supported. Multiple sharp pains ran through my body but I ignored them and continued to carry Niall, I stopped when I reached the corner of my street. Should I take him home? But what will his mum think? I shook my head and carried him to my house, when I got in the kitchen light was on but the living room was in darkness. I propped Niall on the stairs and walked into the kitchen, there was a note in the side.

‘Liam, gone to a friend’s house. Hopefully you’ve come home… teas in the fridge, mum x’

I sighed and put the note back down, it’s like she doesn’t trust me. She knows I’ll come home, I hope. I made my way back to Niall who was starting to wake up,

“Mm?” He mumbled,

“Just go back to sleep Niall.” I whispered, carrying him up the stairs. I felt his weight get heavier, allowing me to know he’s fell back to sleep. I kicked open my bedroom door and carried him over to my bed, I sat him down and let go. He fell backwards onto my bed, still asleep. I started looking for a top for him to change into but I couldn’t find one that seemed to be his size, I pulled my top from over my head and removed Niall’s. I slid mine onto him and sighed when it was a perfect fit, I left him in his joggers and let him lie down whilst I changed. I slipped on a fresh pair of joggers and lifted Niall up before pulling back the covers; I lay him down and made sure he was comfy before going to walk away. However I was forced back by a strong arm, I looked down to notice Niall had grabbed my waist. I knew he didn’t mean to so I tried to pry his hand off me, but it didn’t work, he was too strong. I slid into the bed next to him and turned so I was facing the other way. Not wanting to make things awkward. It felt kind of nice having Niall’s arms wrapped around me, I rolled over so I was facing him and smiled. His chest was rising and falling softly and his breathing was calm, I looked down at my body and rolled my eyes. New bruises were forming over my old ones, but I can’t remember what happened after they beat me up. I think I passed out? I pushed all thoughts about them aside and closed my eyes, wanting my dreams to take me away.

Niall’s POV

I lay with my eyes closed; slowly coming round after what seemed a good sleep. I batted them open and looked around me confused, this isn’t my room? There were various posters on the walls such as Coldplay, Michael Buble, etc. I had a quick ruffle of my hair before sitting up, I looked down and realised this wasn’t my bed. I turned and my eyes widened, almost popping out of my head. On the wall there was a Wolves T-Shirt with ‘Payne’ on the back, I’m in Liam’s room. I jumped up and looked around for Liam; surely he didn’t stay in here too. I crept over to the door and pulled it open, I could hear the familiar tune of Jason Mraz ‘I’m Yours’ [linked at the side for you!]. I could also hear some singing, I slowly made my way down the stairs and stopped when I realised it was Liam. [CLICK THIS LINK, ITS LIAM SINGING IT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5UcF5ZWJk] His voice was angelic, he sang so beautiful. I held my back against the wall and listened to him sing; I looked around the corner and noticed him dancing a little in the kitchen. Spinning his frying pan round as he did so, he looked so relaxed. The song came to an end and Liam span round with a massive smile on his face that was until he saw me, then his face went red and he turned away as fast as he could. I walked to the kitchen and he had his back to me, cooking like nothing had just happened. I cleared my throat and he had a quick look behind him before he carried on cooking,

“Morning.” I said, moving closer.

“Morning.” He mumbled, poking the sizzling bacon in the pan.

“I didn’t know you liked singing.” I said, resting against the counter.

“I don’t.” He snapped.

“Liam, don’t lie. It’s obvious you do, you just sang that whole song right here in the kitchen. I heard it all.” He looked at me wide eyed,

“You had no right.” I let out a little laugh,

“Well maybe if I wasn’t in your house for some unknown reason I wouldn’t have heard you, mind telling me why I’m here?”

“I don’t know. I was at the park, something happened, I woke up at the park and you were next to me, you wouldn’t wake up so I brought you back here. No big deal.” I remember going to the park and sitting next to Liam, waiting for him to wake up, to find out what had happened.

“So why were you on the park?” I asked, I noticed Liam’s face droop and he stayed silent. As he reached up into the cupboard to grab a plate his shirt raised a little, revealing new cuts and bruises.

“Liam…” I mumbled, he turned to me.

“What?”

“Did those boys get you?” I noticed a scared look in his eyes and he continued to cook, a rush of anger flew through me.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I shouted your name, but you didn’t come…” He said sadly, I rubbed my hands through my hair and sighed deeply.

“Liam, mate I’m really sorry I didn’t save you.” He shrugged his shoulders and turned away from me, however I grabbed his arm and span him round. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his hot breathe on my neck, because he’s a little bit smaller than me. I noticed his lips part to say something but nothing came out, instead he seemed to be drawing closer to me. I watched as the space between us became smaller and smaller, just as we were about to touch lips, the door swung open.