Chapter 28

Liam’s POV

The flight seemed to go on forever, which annoyed me because I couldn’t stop thinking about what the boys were doing without me. I wonder if Niall has been round and noticed we don’t live there now. Wait, of course not. He doesn’t care; he hates me, just like I hate him.

“We’re about to go into landing so please put your seats into-“ I cut off listening to the monotone flight attendant and got myself ready for landing. A huge smile grew on my face when I saw Australia, the sun was blazing and it looked beautiful. There were people in shorts and bikinis, which is definitely not like Ireland. We did the usual, grabbing our bags, getting off the plane etc and made our way to the entrance of the airport. I was amazed to find a limo driver holding a sign saying ‘Payne’ on it, I felt like I was in one of those movies where the main character is filthy rich. We walked over to him and he smiled widely,

“Good morning Mr and Ms Payne, I am Graham your driver. Your friend Katherine sent me here to fetch you, I believe you’re moving into her beach house? Is that correct?” my mum nodded and he put his sign down, he stuck his hand out and shook ours.

“I’ll just get the doors for you.” He put the sign on top of a black stretch limo and pulled open the door at the back,

“Mrs. Hilton, Katherine, has provided this for you.” My mum smiled and I leant close to her ear,

“I love your friend already.” She laughed and we stepped inside the limo. Graham put our bags in the boot before getting into the driver’s seat,

“Are we all ready to go?”

“We are indeed!” My mum said happily and we pulled away from the airport and began our drive to our new house. I had no idea it was a beach house so it just made my day ten thousand times better, I’ll have a nice view from my window instead of a grotty back garden. I’ll be able to go surfing everyday and take a stroll on the beach whenever I wanted to. I was going to be living the life of luxury, honestly there would be nothing better. I admired the scenery as we drove through Sydney, it was truly beautiful. The only difference was it didn’t have the same welcoming feeling as Ireland, but I’ll get over that. We soon turned a quiet street and drove down to the third house across, the car came to a stop and Graham turned in his seat.

“So here it is your new house on Beach Coast. I know the name isn’t very inventive but we had no idea what else to call it! Your house is Riverside; you’ve got a lovely view of the beach. The local school is just up this street and round two corners, pretty close if you ask me. Surfing and swimming lessons are available for people of any ages; animals are allowed in the house however it seems you don’t have any. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.” I was hoping mum was going to say no but she seemed to drag on for ages, asking useless questions we could have just asked Katherine. However she didn’t seem to be bothered that I was sat bored out of my mind listening to her go on and on, if I’m honest I think Graham was getting bored. Roughly twenty minutes later she finally finished and Graham helped us out of the car, he handed us our bags and opened the door for us. I took in the fresh smell of the sea and walked in, it looked more than perfect inside. Our furniture had already been unpacked and set up in a much nicer way than it did in Ireland, it finally felt like home. I ran up the stairs and found my bedroom; it had THE best view of the beach. Nice.

“LIAM!” My mum called, I popped my head around the banister and she pulled open the front door.

“I’m going to Katherine’s for a bit, are you coming or do you want to stay here?” I smiled,

“Here please if you don’t mind, I think I’m going to take a walk on the beach.” She nodded her head,

“Half an hour maximum because it’s getting dark now, you spent most of your day unpacking.” I giggled and she waved goodbye, I ran back into my room and slid on some beach shorts and a light tank top. I shoved a pair of shoes on and locked up before walking out onto the beach, I wandered up and down it multiple times taking in the fact this was my new home. I couldn’t get over how perfect it was, I sat down underneath a small cove and listened to the waves splashing on the shore. It was peaceful, very peaceful. It gave me a chance to think about everything. I disliked the fact Zayn ruined the kiss between me and Niall, but then again I never wanted to kiss him in the first place, I just knew it would hurt me even more, and it did. He told Zayn he hated me and I’m just some geeky guy from Wolverhampton, well I bet he didn’t expect me to be in Australia right now did he. I never expected Louis and Harry to be anything more than friends, but they always say the unexpected is just around the corner. Speaking of just round the corner, I needed to get home. I picked myself up from the sand and began my walk home, I fumbled in my pockets for the key and when I found it I pulled it out. Then the bracelet caught my eye, I still couldn’t believe they’d taken it off Niall, how did they even manage it? I walked up the path to my front door and looked up to open the door but stopped and gasped, I guess the unexpected was always just around the corner.

8 votes, 6 comments minimum.