Chapter 24

Liam's POV

I'd been so caught up in avoiding Niall I'd completely forgotten about our project we had to do together, it seems Niall had too considering we're both sat together in History staring at some blank pieces of paper in front of us.

"Come on boys, get a move on." Our teacher said, I nodded as if I knew what I was supposed to be doing.

"You were supposed to have this done by now." Niall snapped, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not doing OUR project by myself."

"Why?" I frowned at him,

"Because it's a pair project twat." He shoved me slightly.

"Who the fuck are you calling a twat?"

"You." I smiled, turning away from him. I heard him curse some words under his breath but pushed them aside, the end of class came round and our teacher slammed his hands on the desk in front of us. 

"What are you two playing at?! You're projects due very soon and two pieces of blank paper aren't gonna do the trick!" I lowered slightly in my seat, I'd never done anything bad in school and this isn't a good start.

"Well he wouldn't meet up with me to do it." I snapped, I heard Niall tut as he crossed his arms firmly.

"Rubbish, Liam's too mardy, too pushy." I turned in my seat to face him,

"I'm too pushy? Oh yeah of course." I said sarcasticly,

"BOYS!" Sir yelled, snapping us out of our small argument.

"Detention, both of you. You can work on it then." I rolled my eyes,

"Whatever."

"I'll be giving your parents a call too." I jumped in my seat,

"No sir please don't." I pleaded, I heard Niall chuckle.

"You'll ruin his good boy reputation." He snarled, I was tempted to punch him there and then but forced myself not to.

"I'm sorry Liam but I'm still going to." I slumped down in my seat, fucking Niall Horan.

"You're gonna regret that." I snapped at Niall before grabbing my bag for the end of the day, I walked up to the front to sir.

"Where are you holding detention?" He pointed to the classroom opposite the one I was in,

"In there, it will be just you and Niall though, I will check on you." I rolled my eyes and took the notes off his desk, I stormed across to the other classroom and found a seat and began reading the notes. Niall walked in followed by sir and took a seat across the other side of the room,

"Niall don't be so stupid. You're working together so sit together." He sighed deeply and slumped down next to me, dropping his bag onto the floor.

"I'll be back in half an hour. Do something." He walked out and I scrunched my nose at Niall who sat back with his arms behind his head.

"Are you going to do something?" I asked, he shook his head.

"I told you before, you're doing this." I shoved some of the notes into his chest,

"Get the fuck on with it." I snapped, his jaw dropped and he threw them across the classroom.

"You official twat." I snapped, getting up to pick them up.

"you know you love it." He sniggered, I rolled my eyes for what felt like the tenth time.

"You want me to love it." He was silent for a moment,

"You want me to want you to." I got up and faced him as he was now standing,

"That's the least of my wishes." He smirked at me,

"But it's a wish." I sighed, he was too good.

"Just sit down and get on with it."

"No."

"Yeah!"

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yea-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because Niall had pressed his lips against mine once again, I tried to push him off but he put his arms around my waist and held me closer. We continued to kiss for a short while until the classroom door bashed open, we turned and our jaws dropped. It was...