Chapter 12: Kamino

A/N : Oh my God I went to see Episode VII and it was amazing! I cried :(
Please vote & comment for another chapter!

The large ship was full of Jedi's as it took them to Kamino. Almeta sat awkwardly between Master Windu and Obi-Wan, Anakin across from her.

Master Yoda sat with his cane between him as he spoke to one of the Jedi Clones.

Almeta looked out over the buildings of Kamino, hearing the pouring rain.

"Is it always this rainy?" She asked.
"Always." Obi-Wan answered.

As the ship landed on the soaked platform, Master Windu stood up.
"Everyone must take place of our station, and keep the Jedi at peace. May the force be with us all."

Almeta looked at Anakin, his eyes locking with hers.
"You're coming with me."

Almeta shot up from the metal bench as he did, pulling his hood on. She did the same, even though they wouldn't last long.
Stepping into the rain, she pushed the shivering away and tried to show she was meant to be a Jedi.

Both of their hoods blew off, and Anakin sighed.
"Won't be needing these then."

He dropped his cloak to the ground, exposing his now soaked brown tunic. Almeta dropped hers, the two soaked.

As they ran through the rain, they headed towards the doors of the Kamino Building. Almeta held her lightsaber in her hand as they stepped inside.
"Drop your weapons!" A droid shrieked.
Anakin and Almeta looked at each other.
"I said drop 'em!"

And with that, the two swung their lightsabers and cleared the hall of the droids. Almeta let out a sigh.
"Well done." Anakin congratulated her.
"Thank you, Master."

The word master rolled off of her tongue awkwardly, and she sucked in a breath as she swore she seen Anakin grin faintly as he walked farther down the hall.

"This way."

Almeta caught up, pushing her wet hair off of her shoulders.
"You shouldn't have come here, Skywalker."
Anakin and her both turned around, and before them stood a tall figure in a metal suit with a helmet on.

"Nice to see you still live, Jango." Anakin said.
He turned his head as if he were looking at Almeta.

"And you brought your Padawan."
"She's capable of doing everything a Jedi can." Anakin defended her.

Jango suddenly lifted his gun, and the two ducked. Almeta held onto her lightsaber tightly as she laid flat on the floor.

"We'll see about that."

Almeta shot up as Anakin did the same, attempting and accomplishing as he did multiple flips in the air to get to Jango. His lightsaber swung, but Jango ducked in time.

Almeta ran towards him as he started towards her, only to be force pushed by someone. As she hit the wall, she fell to the ground, peeking through her hair to see Count Dooku.

"Young Skywalker, I can sense so much anger in you."
Anakin pulled out his lightsaber, and circled Dooku.

She tried to go after Jango, but he was already out of the doors, and flew through the air, landing on the platform of a ship.

As Anakin and Count fought, Almeta knew I'd be stupid to just stand there. She took a deep breath before charging towards Count, lifting her lightsaber.

As much as she was surprised with herself, she managed to contain her excitement. Although Count blocked her hits, she knew she was becoming stronger.

As Anakin was pushed into the wall, Count turned to her.
"So much fear in you, Oka."

The girls' nostrils flared as she pushed herself farther. Her eyes squinted as the screeching sound of their lightsabers colliding came.

Almeta gasped for air as he grabbed her by the neck. She struggled to breathe as he lifted her off of the ground.

I can do this, she told myself. For Anakin's sake.

She kicked Dooku's leg, and he let out a loud grunt, letting go of her.

Almeta gagged as she fell to the floor, seeing Anakin stare at her in shock. She swallowed the irritating feeling away in her throat, standing up.

She hovered over Dooku as he looked up at her. 
"It's Almeta."
As much as she wanted to kill him, she knew she couldn't.

Anakin grabbed her arm, pushing her towards the doors. She looked outside to see droids lined up on the pathways of Kamino, weapons in all of their hands.

"Could use some help!" Obi-Wan screamed.
The two ran outside as they began to attack. Almeta ran, going through all of the droids that were coming towards her.
The sound of screeching metal made her cringe during the process as broken droids fell to the ground.

Jango surfaced, aiming his gun at her. She immediately blocked it, the blast vibrating through her ligthsaber.

The unexpected happened, and Jango ran towards her. As he attacked her, the two were sent over the side of the Kamino landing station

Her heart raced as she struggled to find something to hold onto. Jango flew back up to the platform as she held onto the edge.

Almeta's mind was a blur as she picked up the hook from her pocket. She tossed it over the top, letting herself fall down more to get a climbing head start.

Anakin's face appeared as he peeked over the edge, his eyes widened at the girls' actions. She quickly climbed up the thin line, and he grabbed her hands.

His wet hair stuck to his forehead as he leaned forward, pulling her up the slope with everything in him. As they were back on the flat surface, she stood up, gasping for air.

"That was close, and very smart.. What you did, anyway." Anakin told her. 
"I learned it from you, Master." She breathed, hearing him chuckle.
The only thing left was the soft layer of debris floating in the air as all of the Jedi looked around at each other.

"The first is over with."