Chapter 11

Short update, sorry! I will update tomorrow :) Please continue to vote and comment!

Anakin waited on the ship, watching as Almeta made her way there.

"I know you're afraid, but we're going to get them back."
"What if one of us gets hurt in the process? Even the children?"
He shook his head. "I won't allow anyone to get hurt."

She sat down shakily before strapping herself in. Anakin did the same, attending to flying the ship.

-

Luke stood still as they were inside of the same cramped room. Leia was sitting in the corner, and the boy blinked my eyes.

"I sense something." Luke whispered enough for her to hear.
"Daddy?" She asked, standing up.

Luke motioned for her to lower her voice. "They're coming for us, we have to do something to get out of here!"
"Like what?" She asked.

He looked around the room, stopping on a small cage built in the wall. "Watch the door and make sure that nobody comes in."

He sat on the floor in front of the cage, closing his eyes.

Come on, Luke. You're meant to be a Jedi. Use the force, he thought.

Luke lifted his hand slightly and allowed the Force to flow through his trembling body. As he heard the screws being pulled out of the wall, he opened his eyes to see the inside of the vent.

"Leia," He hissed.

She crawled across the floor and next to hi.
"Go first."

She crawled into the vent, and Luke followed behind. He put the cage back against the wall, hurrying after Leia.

-

The Death Star was in Anakin and Almeta's view, and worry radiated off of Almeta. Anakin inhaled air through his nose as he flew towards the inside of the ship parking station.

"Troopers." Almeta said.

Anakin lifted his lightsaber, and they hurried off of the ship. The first thing they did was take them out, and hurried towards the doors.
As they reached the hallways, Anakin could sense something.

"Anakin!" Almeta hissed.
He looked over to see she was pointing up. He followed, and Anakin's eyes locked with two pairs of eyes; peeking through the vents.

Anakin jumped up and grabbed the bars with his prosthetic hand, and pulled it down with all of his strength. He grabbed Leia and helped Luke down, and Leia wrapped her arms around Anakin while burying her face in his chest.

"We have to get going." Almeta said, grabbing Luke's hand.

They froze as marching filled their ears. As they turned, they came face-to-face with Darth Sidious, and a group of troopers.

"Go!" Anakin yelled, pushing the twins towards the ship. As they ran, electricity bolts jolted through Anakin's body, shocking him until he was on the ground.

"No!" Almeta screamed. He looked up to see them pulling her away.
"Forget the younglings. I have these two now."
"Yes, My Lord." A clone spoke, tucking his gun away under his arm. "Is there anything you'd like?"

"Yes. Take them to the heated chamber."