Chapter 10

Anakin panted for air as he quickly turned off his lightsaber, placing the hilt into the loop on his belt. Pulling on his cloak again, he exited the training chamber, and walked down the corridor.

"Anakin!"

He turned to see Obi-Wan, grinning widely. Anakin rolled his eyes before grinning, and running towards him.

"Come on, you have to tell me you're excited to get the children back."
"Of course, Master. But I can't help but worry."
Obi-Wan smiled. "I see you've been training a lot lately."

He shrugged. "I want to be ready and strong to defeat Darth Sidious.."
"Sidious is a mind player, Anakin. You must be careful so the dark side does not fill your mind."

Anakin nodded. "I promise you, Master. Nothing will happen."

He scratched his light beard as he walked slowly around the corridor, staring at the pictures of past Jedi on the walls.

"You must push your emotions away on this one, Anakin. Focus on destroying the Sith. That will lead you to the children."
"Yes, Master."

"Master Windu has called in a clone army for your back up. I won't be joining in on this one. I have been demanded by Master Windu himself on staying with Yoda on Kashyyyk."
"I understand, Master. It's better if I do this on my own."

He stared at Anakin dead in the eyes for several moments. "You are strong with the Force, Anakin. I believe in you."

Anakin smiled slightly. "Thank you, Master.. But it's all because of your training."
"And don't you forget that." He said, leaving me to grin.

-

Almeta watched as the younglings used their lightsabers to block small lasers that were being shot slowly. The helmets on their heads made her smile.

"Truly great, they are." Yoda said as he sat on the float next to me.
"You're a great Master, Master Yoda." She said to him. He smiled before focusing back on the children.

"Where is Anakin, mm?" He asked her.
"I'm not sure, I seen him yesterday, and he said something about training."
"For The Empire, perhaps."

"Maybe."

-

After watching the children training, Ameta headed back to the Coruscant Apartment. She took off her cloak and hung it up, and that's when Anakin walked inside.

He smiled as his eyes met hers, taking his cloak off. She waited for him to cross the room, and when he did, he wrapped his arms around her.

"How was training?" She asked him.
"It was alright, I had a rough time focusing."

He placed his hand to her stomach, rubbing it gently. "What was distracting you?"
"It wasn't really a distractment, I just kept thinking about the future, our family."
"I hope those thoughts were good."
He chuckled. "Yes."

Almeta wrapped her arms around his neck as he let out a tired sigh. "The baby is happy."

She looked at him. "You can still sense her?"
He nodded. "She likes the sound of your voice."
She looked down at her stomach. "Your dad's voice is much better than mine."

He chuckled quietly as he kissed her forehead. "Rest, my love."
And with that, they walked off to bed, falling asleep.