Chapter 13: Clone Army

Anakin stood and examined himself in the mirror as he wore the new tunic. The dark material stuck to his lean figure as he pulled the cloak on.

"Master Skywalker, Obi-Wan is waiting for you." 3PO said, following R2 towards the stairs.
"Thank you, 3PO."

He exited the Coruscant apartment, and walked towards the set of stairs; sure enough, Obi-Wan stood.

"Good morning, Master." He said as his eyes met his. 
"It was smart of Almeta to not kill Count Dooku." He suddenly blurted.

"I'm fine myself." Anakin replied sarcastically.
He chuckled before giving him a warm smile. "Good morning, Anakin."

Anakin leaned against the wall of the hallway that they stood in. "My apologies, Master. Please continue."

"Mace would have arrested Almeta if she had killed Count. Luckily, you've shown and taught her so much, we're proud of you, Anakin."

Mixed emotions ran through Anakin's body at Obi-Wans words. He pushed them aside and smiled. "I learned from you, Master. All because of your  training."

Obi-Wan placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder. "You were a stubborn, but genuine Padawan."
He bowed slightly as he spoke. "Thank you, Master."

"I also came with more news." He mentioned.
"What's that?" He asked.

"Master Yoda has sent out a Clone Army to Geonosis. He demands us to join."

"Of course, Master. . . What about Almeta?"
"Miss Oka is waiting in the Temple. I arrived to her apartment and shared the news."
Anakin felt his jaw tighten. "Oh."

"Lets get going, Master Yoda doesn't like to wait."

-

As Obi-Wan and Anakin staggered into the Temple, the Jedi Council and Almeta stood, along with a group of Jedi Clones.

"Master Kenobi, started, the clones have." Yoda told Obi-Wan.
"We should get going. Obi-Wan and I will lead. Master Yoda and Ki-Adi Mundi will head east. Anakin and Padawan Almeta will take the Star Fighter in." Mace told them.

Anakin stepped aside and stood next to Almeta. Her shoulders straightened out of a slump at his presence, her hair falling completely down her back.

"Will be the perfect experience to show her how to use the cockpit." He grinned. He could see Obi-Wan smiling at my response.
Mace Windu set his hand on Yoda's shoulder as the creature stood next to him on his float.
"May the Force be with us all."

-

Stepping into the vehicle, Almeta sat down next to Anakin, examining the controls.
"This is definitely a nice one." She said as Anakin fooled with his head piece.

"There's an extra up there." He said, pointing to the compartment.
She reached for the head set, and tried to put it on. She sighed as the chords tangled in her hair, and it hung from her neck.

Anakin let out a quiet laugh as he reached for her hair, pushing it out of the way to get the chords. He fixed the head set and made sure it was over her ears, her brown eyes meeting his

All he wanted to do was press his lips to her own, like he once did back in the Coruscant apartment.

He shook it off and cleared his throat before turning to the cockpit.