Chapter 20

Everyone stood around the small lift that stood in front of them as Mace Windu's body began to cremate. The Jedi's hoods to their cloaks were up, and everyone was silent.

Anakin stood beside Almeta, his blue eyes on the lift. The fire reflected on his eyes, and he blinked a few times.

Now that Mace Windu was killed, that left Obi-Wan in charge. He would be the leader of the Jedi Order, allowing Yoda to train him.

Obi-Wan stood the closest to the lift, his eyes on the scene. His eyes never left the sight of Mace's body.

"Lost a brother, we have." Yoda said, his voice sympathetic. "Joined the Force, he has."

It was hard to believe, that one of the best Jedi was dead. So many deaths over one reason, and I couldn't stand it, she thought.

But Darth Sidious was dead now, and they would face less complicated things with him gone.

Anakin grabbed Almeta's hand suddenly, holding it. He ran his thumb over her knuckles as she inhaled, her eyes focusing on the burning body.

"Keep the ashes in the Temple, hmm." Yoda demanded.

As the fire was put out, Obi-Wan didn't move. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, turning his back to then.

"Excuse me, Master Yoda. I must do something." He said to Yoda.

She looked up at Anakin. "Do you think he's alright?"
He shrugged. "I don't know, but he will be."

-

Aubrianna sat up straight on the floor of the apartment as Almeta smiled. Leia and Luke ran inside, sitting down next to her.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

Luke nodded. "We got to ride in Speeders!"
"Remind me to complain about that." Anakin said, peeking his head in from the balcony. Almeta laughed.

"Alright you two, get ready for bed." She said. "We'll be in there soon to tuck you in."
They ran into their bedrooms as she leaped down and scooped Aubrianna up. She whined slightly before calming down.

Almeta walked to the balcony, watching Anakin look over Coruscant. "Gets more beautiful everyday."
"Like you?" He asked, looking at her.
"I'd say Coruscant is much more beautiful than me."
"You are highly absurd, my love."

He lifted Aubrianna into his arms, running his fingers over the soft brown curls that were coming in. "Just like her mother."
She placed her hand on his arm, rubbing it gently. "Give yourself credit, I needed your help to have her."

He let out a quiet laugh. "I suppose you're right."

She pressed her lips to his. "Don't be too long."

-

Changing into her night gown, Almeta stepped out of the bedroom to see Anakin pulling his cloak on.

"Obi-Wan has asked for me, I won't be too long." He promised her.

He pressed a kiss to her lips before walking towards the door.

Obi-Wan stood in the Library with his back to Anakin, his eyes focused on the security hologram data that were on the shelves in front of him.

"You needed me, Master?" Anakin asked.

"It seems that I have come across very important and interesting data." He said.
"You might want to watch this."

Flashback

"I will do as told, Master. I can no longer keep these children in my possession."
"You will stand by my side." Darth Sidious said to Padmé. "And you will become as powerful as me."

"Master Sidious, you can count on me."

"The death must be believable, Darth Kinder."

"I won't fail you, My Master." Padmé promised him. "I have everything under control."

"It is settled, then."

Unsettling emotions ran through Anakin as his hands gripped the sides of the case.

"I have put much thinking into this. She has handed you the children so she could join him since -"

"She's still alive." He finished. "She staged it, again."

Obi-Wan sighed. "This is getting out of hand."
Anakin blinked away the stray tears that were beginning to form in his eyes.

"She's been with Sidious this whole time." He hissed. "Since the day she came back."

"She is a great cover up."

"And now, she will run The Empire until it's last stand."

-

Darth Kinder's POV:

I walked through the doors to see the two assisting droids.

"We've landed, Miss." The one squeaked.
I looked towards the windows as the planet came into sight. "Very well."

I walked towards the door, the same low hiss appearing as the ramp lowered. I pushed my
Cloak behind me as I walked down the ramp, facing a group of Troopers.

"Everything is in set." I began. "I will take Darth Sidious' place, and we will take over. I want you to call in more droids. I have a job to do."

"What is that job, if I may ask, Master Kinder?"

I looked at the trooper. "Every Lord needs a group of Siths."

A smile formed on my face as I like looked out over the scene of Yavin.

"Soon, the Death Star will be filled."

So,

THE END! But I have more news :))

I'M WRITING A BOOK FOR THE FUTURE, and it is connected to The Fight Back (The Female Jedi!)

This story is published, and I can't for you guys to read it! I love you all so much and I hope you enjoyed The Female Jedi and The Fight Back!

Much love,

- AdmiringReigns