Chapter 4

Almeta placed the plate of fruit onto the table, watching Anakin walk in.

"What is all of this?" He asked her.
She shrugged. "You've been stressed, I thought I'd make you some food before you leave with Obi-Wan."

He grabbed her arm. "You didn't have to do all of this, thank you."
She smiled. "You deserve it."

Sitting down, he pulled her and held her hands in his. "I won't be gone too long." 

She placed her hands on his shoulders. "Don't rush."
He kissed her forehead. "What do you plan to do while I'm gone?" He asked.

"I promised Yoda I would help with his class. He's received many new younglings."
He chuckled. "He's outnumbered."
She laughed. "I suppose he is."

-

Almeta stood at the door with Anakin as they walked to the Jedi Temple. Master Yoda was inside, letting the younglings gather their lightsabers and safety gear.

She fiddled with Anakin's tunic, taking it between her fingers. "Please, be careful."
He smiled as he looked down at her. "I promise."

He placed a kiss to her cheek before pulling away. "Obi-Wan is waiting."
"I love you." He told her.
She inhaled, watching as he stepped back. "I love you." She repeated.

-

Obi-Wan stared in bewilderment as he focused back on the cockpit. "Sorry, Master. This ship is out of my range." 

"I can quite see that, Anakin." Obi-Wan sighed, leaving Anakin to grin.
"You chose it." He shrugged.

As they flew through the galaxy, Anakin placed it on Auto-Fly. "There."

"Artoo, head back and restart your system." Obi-Wan demanded. The droid beeped an affirmative before rolling into the back.
"I assume Luke and Leia are safe?" Obi-Wan asked.

"From what I know of. I can sense something, but it's been the same; it's fear." Anakin admitted.
"Luke is strong with the force, just like you."
"So is Leia, she just has more fear and doesn't show it." He told him.

Anakin pressed his lips into a firm line. "Master, I haven't gotten to thank you. . . I know with the children and Almeta and I, it's a risk for the three of us, but you stand by me constantly. Thank you."

Obi-Wan smiled. "Trust your thoughts, Anakin."

As he landed the ship on the platform of Endor, a group of the Jedi Clones marched to the two in a straight form. "Master Skywalker, the base is set to go."

"Good. Thank you. Send a command and tell them we're ready to go, Mace if needed."
"Yes, Sir."

Obi-Wan and Anakin followed the group into the building, and watched as the clones prepared before them.

"This is going to be fun." Obi-Wan teased, running a hand through his hair frantically. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"This is all we can do, Master." Anakin reminded him. "The Empire will make their move anytime. It's best if we start prepared."

"I'm glad you're smart enough for this, because I apparently have much to learn."
He grinned.

"Master Skywalker, Kenobi!"
They turned around to see Aayla Secura. She jogged towards them, sending them a wide smile.
"I couldn't help but overhear you need a back up team. I'm here at your service."

Aayla Secura is one of the best Jedi Masters there is. She was ranked as Jedi Knight not far ago.
"Thank you, Aayla."
"I also heard you could use another base on a different planet. Felucia is all yours."
"That's great. We were in desperate need for another stationed base."
"I'm glad I could help, it's the least I can do for you." she told me.

Anakin looked at Obi-Wan. "I'll head back to the ship and start a hologram link."

He jogged to the ship, heading to the cockpit where R2 was.
"Come here, Artoo. I need you to start a hologram link."

He beeped before a live screen appeared of Master Windu.
"What is it, Skywalker?" He asked.
"Master Windu! Aayla Secura has given Felucia to us for a station base. I can order a group of Clones to head there, if that is what you want."
"That would be wise. And Anakin, you are on the Council now. You can start calling shots also."
"I thought I'd ask." He shrugged.

As it ended, Artoo beeped quickly, causing him to raise a brow.
"What is it, Artoo?" I asked.

He beeped again before a hologram showed, and it was Almeta.

"Anakin! Padmé has told me that Leia and Luke are gone! They're gone! The Empire has taken them!"

Anakin's heart stopped beating as she spoke.
"I need you to come back!"
And with that, it ended.

Anakin felt his eyes begin to burn, and he swallowed the forming lump away in his throat.
"Artoo, we're going back."