Chapter 18: Jabba the Hutt

So this is basically similar to the scene in "Return of the Jedi" so most credits go to George Lucas, and I added a few more details. Enjoy!

Almeta felt her back being pressed against the large creature, by the name of Jabba.

She stiffened as he grumbled. She looked down at the chains he had wrapped around her wrists and neck, becoming afraid.

Jabba made the girl dress in his slave outfit; a tight green top that had revealed major detail, revealing a lot of cleavage, and a pair of bottoms that were cut to her bare hips, showing 99 percent of her skin.

Never had she ever shown this much skin in an outfit.

He also forced a woman who works for him to pin her hair up halfway, letting her curls flow.
"Un Hoas!" He growled, pulling at the chain that was wrapped around Almeta's neck. She coughed out and tried to pull at it, which caused him to hit her with her tail.

She pressed her hand to her stinging cheek as he forced her to sit down.
Almeta stared at the creatures who stood around, talking or looking at her.

"You won't get away with this." She spat.
Jabba let out a loud, disgusting laugh. Snot oozed from his nostrils, causing her to gag.
She looked down at the ground before me to see a metal gate. Looking inside of it, her heart stopped beating at the sight of a large monster attacking one of the slaves.

People around us howled during the show, and I felt a lump form in her throat. Without my lightsaber, she was stuck.

-

"Jabba's Palace is right there." Anakin said, stepping off of the ship.

Gamorrean's crowded the land outside of the palace as Obi-Wan and Anakin stepped forward. Heretrieved his lightsaber, slashing each of them quickly.

"Anakin!"

Anakin stopped running and turned to Obi-Wan.
"You must be careful! There's an opening right before Jabba. You'll get killed if you're down there."

He nodded. "Yes, Master."

He ran inside of the palace, heading up multiple stairs. He crossed hallways, and killed a few more Gamorrean's.

One last stair case is where Anakin heard the soft muffling voices of creatures who worked or entertained Jabba. Their shadows painted the walls as a soft light reflected on it.

Anakin walked down the stairs, and turned the corner. The room grew silent, and everyone's eyes met his.

"I came for the girl. If you do not give me my wish, I wish for you not to underestimate my power." He said, forcing it to sound like a promise.

Multiple creatures laughed, and Anakin watched as Jabba tugged at the chain wrapped around Almeta's neck. She choked loudly, trying to grab it.

Anakin held his hand out, and he stopped. 

"Won't do you justice if I choke you to death first."
She gasped for air as he let go, but still held her.
"Be juna keesha!" Jabba yelled.

The soft vibration of the ground beneath Anakin came with a rumble. Looking down, he watched as the floor began to separate.

He quickly jumped off of the meta casting, lifting his lightsaber. He stuck it into Jabba's side, a loud screech coming from him.

Anakin quickly burned off the chains from Almeta's neck, and she stood.

"Almeta!"

Obi-Wan tossed her lightsaber to her quickly, and she burned off the last bit of chains around her wrists. She quickly took out the creatures around her as I did the same.

My eyes widened as Almeta ran back to Jabba, picking up the chains.
"What are you doing?!" Anakin yelled.

He watched in utter shock as she wrapped the chains around the struggling creature. She stood on his back and pulled the chains tightly, choking him.

Jabba howled as he tried to pull the chains away, but Almeta won. Green snot left his nose, along with a dark liquid from his parted lips.
She jumped to the nearby wall, climbing up the pipes. Anakin noticed she was heading towards the last exit, and he nodded at Obi-Wan.

He climbed up the metal pipes, and spotted a rope hanging from the molding ceiling.
"I hope this will hold!" Almeta yelled over the chaos.

Anakin wrapped my his around her waist as his prosthetic hand gripped the rope.

"We'll just have to see!"

Anakin quickly pulled back before flying across the pipes, and out the window. A grunt escaped his lips as they rolled off of the wing of his palace, hitting the hot sand.

Almeta gasped as she landed on top of Anakin, her chest against mine. Although the air was knocked out of Anakin's lungs, He seemed to enjoy it too much.

"Sorry." She breathed, leaning up. She rubbed her head and sighed.

A soft scream filled the two's ears, and down came Obi-Wan. He landed on his feet, but panted.
"Another happy landing." He said, running a hand through his tasseled hair.

Anakin looked at Almeta who quickly laughed.

"I'll go get the ship." Obi-Wan said.

As he walked away, he looked back a Almeta.
"You have sand all over you." She laughed, holding her hand over her mouth.

"So do you, well, sand on the small item of clothing you have on." He said, my eyes scanning her appearance.

Her face heated as she looked away. Anakin lifted his hand, and wiped the sand off of her skirt.
"You saved me. . . Again."

Anakin shook his head as he grabbed her waist, pulling her to him. "You were smart when we escaped."
She shrugged. "I learned from a great master."

They both chuckled, and Anakin grinned.

"Lets go."

I'm sorry but I'm still laughing about the part of Obi-Wan falling and saying "Another happy landing." XD
Please continue to vote and comment!

-AdmiringReigns