Chapter 2

It was the night before Almeta and Anakin took Luke and Leia to Naboo to stay with Padmé. Anakin and her were called to the Jedi Temple for a meeting.

It still made her happy to see him having his own seat on the council. As he sat down, he folded his hands as she stood, along with a group of young Padawan's.

"The Galactic Republic is under precaution." Mace Windu told them. "We must make a move immediately."

Almeta ignored the queasy feeling in her stomach as Master Windu spoke. "There will be a battle eventually. Droids and clones have stationed on four planets."

"Which ones, Master?" She asked.
"Planet Hoth, Mustafar, Endor and Kashyyyk."
Chewbacca roared beside them, and Almeta patted the Wookiee's back. "We'll win, Chewie."

"I think we should split into groups to attack, Master." Anakin offered.

"That is a good idea, Skywalker. But we will need clones of our own for backup."
"I can set that up." Master Obi-Wan said, Anakin and Obi-Wan smirking at each other.

"We will head into Battle once we have a team for this war."

-

Walking back to the apartment, Almeta stopped when she heard someone running. She turned to see Anakin catching up with her, pressing his lips to her cheek.

"I have a bad feeing about this." She old him quietly.
He placed his hand to her back as they walked. "Everything will be alright."

-

 After putting Luke and Leia to sleep, Anakin stepped into Almeta and his bedroom, watching Almeta stand next to the bed.

She was dressed in her usual night gown that flowed to her ankles. The familiar silk that he grew to love, made him cross the room as she placed her belt and lightsaber on the night stand.

He placed his hands on her shoulders as she turned to him.
"Am I going with you to take them back?" She asked.
He shrugged. "That's your choice."
She sighed before crawling into the bed. "I'll go."

Anakin chuckled before taking off his tunic, hanging it with his cloak. "Then it's settled."

He quickly dressed out of his daily gear, and pulled on the more comfortable black pants that he slept in. He laid beside Almeta, watching her as she stared at the ceiling.

"I can't really remember my childhood." She whispered.

Anakin smiled as memories flashed across his mind. "I remember the first time I met Obi-Wan. He was a Padawan. . .  Qui-Gon Jinn was his Master."

"What happened to him?" She asked.

"He had a duel with Darth Maul, and he was struck." He said. "Obi-Wan finished Darth Maul."
She looked at him with saddened eyes. "What are we going to do, Anakin?" She asked.

He sighed. "Master Windu believes if we have enough Battles, that it will solve it. I can feel that the whole Jedi Republic is in grave danger. We have to destroy The Empire."

"How are we going to do that?" She asked.
He smiled. "Patience."
She squeezed her eyes shut tightly. "I don't like that word."

"I know, but we must wait."  
As she opened her eyes, she looked at Anakin.. "As much as you know, I'll say it again. I love you."
Anakin pressed his lips to her forehead. "Everything will soon be aright, my love."