Chapter 7

This chapter is short so I'll update another in an hour or so :)

Question: Who are your guys's favorite Character(s) in Star Wars? Mine are Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, Chewbacca, Han, Leia Padmé and Darth Vader :)

Obi-Wan and Anakin took their Fighters to Kamino where they would meet up with the Senator of Kamino. There, they would find out if Senator Burtoni was willing to let them use the planet as a base of protection during the Battle.

"Lets not make this long." Obi-Wan said as they exited their fighters. "We don't want to pressure Burtoni."
Anakin nodded. "Yes, Master."

As they walked inside, they watched as Senator Burtoni walked over to them.
"Master Kenobi, Master Skywalker. What a great pleasure."

They bowed for the Senator. "You too, Senator. But we come here for Master Windu."
"Ah, Mace Windu." She said, slouching slightly. "What can I help with for you young Jedi?"

"We have come with a message from Master Windu. He is asking for permission that we use Kamino as a base of protection."
The Sentor scratched at her chin. "No harm will be brought?"

Obi-Wan shook his head. "No harm, Senator."
"I suppose, then. We always welcome Jedi."
Obi-Wan smiled. "Thank you, Senator."

"Senator, we will make sure no harm will be brought here. Just a base of protection for the injured." Anakin promised Burtoni.
"I believe you, Young Skywalker."

-

Anakin stood beside Obi-Wan in the pouring rain as he set up a live comlink to get ahold of Master Windu. Anakin's wet hair stuck to his forehead as Mace appeared.

"Master, Senator Burtoni has allowed us to use Kamino."
"It's settled then, we have a protection base."
"We're on our way back." Anakin added.
"I'll see you both soon, then."

As the two entered their fighters, Anakin placed his head set on.
"I hope this idea works, Master."
"If not, then we will have a great pleasure in asking Burtoni for our forgiveness."

Anakin grinned at the smile in his tone.