~16~

Logan's POV-

Cautiously I walk over to Max's side of the bed and I shake her carefully, praying I don't get punched in the face. She hates being woken up before ten, that's another reason why she hated school, and if you tried to wake her up a minute before then is was basically a death wish. 

I grimace as I continue shake her shoulder, fearing the worse. Max looks so peaceful right now and I'm about to turn that peaceful look into a homicidal look as she kills be brutally for waking her up.

"No," Max mumbled as she rolls over onto her other side.

"Max, you have to wake up. We have to get ready to go," I tried again.

"Go away."

"Max, come on. Get up."

"Let me sleep," Max said, waving her arm and accidentally hitting me in the face.

"No."

"Wh- Ah!" Max yells as I pick her up. "Put me down," She growls calmly.

I took her to the bathroom and put her in the shower, fully clothed, and turned it on cold. She didn't even seem phased besides a small shiver.

"What the hell?!" she yells at me and hits my arm.

"I told you, we have to leave soon," I replied to her. I gave her a smile and a peck on the cheek as I left the bathroom.

Walking into the kitchen I found the normal gang sitting and eating breakfast. Macey, of course, is playing with her food and launching some of it at Jacob. His head whipped towards her and she just giggled, knowing he couldn't do anything to her.  

Hannah and Micah were talking about the latest drama happening anywhere, like usual. Kyle and Jacob were challenging each other who was better at what and arguing about it. Everything is normal and how is always is. It's great. Having them all here.

Geena noticed me and perked up. "Where's Max?"

"Taking a shower," I deadpanned.

"What did you have to do to get her up?" Jacob smirked.

"Picked her up and threw her in the shower," I answered.

They busted out laughing and lay my head on the table, knowing I was going to regret this later.

About forty minutes later of us just talking about random things Max came down and walked into the kitchen.

Everyone stopped and stared at her. I don't blame them, she looked beautiful. Stunning, actually.

Max stood in the doorway of the kitchen and looked back at us with confidence. She was wearing a dark purple, strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline that flared out at her waist and stopped about mid thigh. It showed a lot of her scars, but I guess she didn't care about that, neither did I, they expressed who she is. Leave it to Max to wear black Converse, though. Her hair was in a fishtail braid going down her right shoulder, Max's normally covered chain necklace was showing along her neck. Her eyes seem to be brighter then they usually were. And I am pretty sure I was drooling, but I thought I would have to die before I saw Max in a dress.

"You done drooling yet?" Max questioned with a smirk and walked over to us and sat down besides me.

Everyone beside Geena were staring at her like she was a ghost. I knew I was. This was a historical event now.

"I thought I would die before I saw you in a dress," I stated not moving my eyes away from her.

Max grabbed a napkin and wiped my face. "You had a little drool...," Max said tapping my chin.