~Epilogue~

Max's POV-

*5 years later*

"Logan!" I yelled from our bedroom. 

Next thing I here are his hastened footsteps bounding up the stairs and him barging through our door looking frazzled and slightly scared. He rushed over to me and took my face with his hands. 

"Did your water break?!"  he all but squeaked out.

"What? No. Help me up," I stated and held out my hands to him. 

I saw him visibly relax. Logan took my hands and hoisted me off the bed and right into his arms. He buried his face in my neck and inhaled deeply as I ran my fingers through his hair. 

"Mommy! Why is your tummy so big?" my four year old daughter, Mia, asked me putting her hands gently on my stomach. This caused Logan and I to break apart and look down at our little girl.

"Your baby brother is in there," I said with smiled.

"Why did you eat him?" Mia questioned me as she tried to press her face against my stomach.

"I didn't eat him, he is just growing in my tummy until he is ready," I stated to her.

"Why in your tummy? How did he get there?" Mia asked me, oh no, I can't do this.

"Magical fairies came in the night and put him there, just like you," I smile, kissing her nose, hoping she will believe it. I looked desperately over to Logan for help, but he seemed to be enjoying my struggle with this.

"You mean, fairies put me in your tummy like they did with Danny?" she asked referring to the baby growing inside me now.

"Yes, they did," I answered her, hoping this conversation would end.

"Really?" Mia asked truly intrigued with my lie.

"Yes, sweetie." I smiled to her. 

"Lana is with Macey and my mom, I am pretty sure she is going to stay with them until tomorrow, so don't worry about her," Logan said to me as he picked up Mia from the floor.

"I always worried about her," I sighed and run a hand over my face.

"You shouldn't though, she is fine with them. Macey and her are best friends and rarely ever leave each other alone," Logan said. He had a point.

"Fine," I grumbled out.

We walked down the stairs and to the living room. At this point Mia wiggled out of Logan's hold and went and did her own thing and I immediately went over to the couch and plopped myself down. I looked over at my husband and he was wearing a smile as he approached me. He sat down besides me and put a protective arm around me and on my stomach. 

"How's baby Danny?" Logan murmured as ran his fingers down my arm.

"Over due is what," I mumbled.

Logan laughed at me and I hit him with one of the couch pillows.

"You try have another human being growing inside of you for nine freaking months," I exclaimed.

"I rather not," Logan chuckled.

"You are impossible."

"So I've heard."

I sigh and try to ignore him, but its really hard when he is next to you drawing patterns on my stomach and kissing me every now and again.

"We are going to over to Geena's for dinner tomorrow night, is that alright?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, as long as you carry me there," I stated running my hand through his hair.