~25~

Kyle's POV-

Walking around the pack grounds, like I usually do now that all my friends have their mates and are off doing "things" with them. I sigh and looking down at the ground, knowing the one for me is somewhere other than here.

I walked to Logan's house becasue that's literally the only place we hang out at anymore. I'm the youngest of the group, even though it's not by much and I am the only one to not have found my mate yet. Except for Hannah, but she should be finding her mate soon. At least Hannah is still is happy and doesn't mope around for not having a mate unlike me who is always faking a smile to make sure the others are happy.

I wonder where my mate is... I have been around the entire pack... Twice. I made sure I was around everyone, but no luck. I want to find my mate, but that probably would mean me going about and traveling to different packs to find her, but that also meant me leaving the pack and everyone I ever known... 

I sighed as I walked into Logan's house. I don't bother knocking, I've basically lived here, along with Geena, Jacob, Hannah, and Micah, since we were children. It was next to impossible to separate any of us from each other, we did everything together, still do for the most part.

Shuffling to the living room, I flop down onto the couch and turn on the TV that I won't pay attention to anyway. I say aimlessly at the wall until I heard someone else's footsteps coming nearer.

"You know, you should just go out and try to find her," Max's voice came from behind me, making me jump slightly.

"But that would mean I would have to leave here and all of you guys..." I said quietly.

"Do you want to find you mate?" she questioned me, moving into my view.

"Yeah."

"Then go and find her. And when you do, bring her back here."

After she said that, she left the room. She always had a way getting people to do something. Half the time it was her demanding us, but not all the time, some of it was putting our wants into words.

Not long after, I laid down on my back and sprawled myself out on the couch.

"Kyle!" Jacob's loud voice boomed through the house.

"What!" I groaned, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Get up! You, Logan, and I are going out and you can't back out of it this time!"

I looked over at a grinning Jacob and a smirking Logan. Wow, they are actually leaving their mates sides' to take me out of a night, surprising. Ever since they found their mates they rarely ever go out without them.

"We will drag you if we have to," Logan threatened.

"Fine," I grumbled and lazily got up.

We got into the car and started towards the city. I have no idea where we're going, but I didn't really care and didn't bother asking. I stayed quiet the entire trip there, sometimes listening in to their conversation, but I stared out the window and zoned out.

I felt the car come to a stop and the guys got out, so I followed them. I finally looked up and noticed where we were. I look at the sigh and groan. They did not just do this to me.

"Come on, Kyle! Let loose!" Jacob yelled at me and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bar.

Might as well, just as long one of them doesn't get drunk. I let Jacob tow me wherever and Logan trailing behind.

When we stop, I don't hear what Jacob said to the bartender. The next minute 2 shots are set down in front of me. I got hesitate in drowning down the shots. The burning sensation going down my throat was great.

Not long after that I had lost count of how many drinks I had, I stopped paying attention to that around my fifth shot. I was drunk and didn't really know what I was doing anymore, all I know is that Jacob and Logan were either recording me, or laughing their asses off at me.

"Logan! Where'd you go?" I yelled out.

"Kyle... Open your eyes, buddy," Logan says while laughing at the same time.

I open my eyes to see Jacob on the floor laughing, and Logan trying really hard not to. I try to walk away from them, but end up tripping and falling on the floor next to Jacob.

"Help! I've fallen and can't get up!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air.

Logan came over to me and helped me up and basically carried me out of the bar with a laughing Jacob following not far behind.

I don't even know when we got back to the house, all I remember is being thrown down on a couch and a blanket draped over me.

~

The next morning, I open my eyes and immediately regret it. I groan and put my arm over my face. I heard footsteps coming nearer and nearer.

"Kyle get up and get into the kitchen," Max's voice rang throughout the room.

I groaned again, but heave myself off the couch and stumble towards the kitchen. The smell of egg and bacon filled my nose and I walked faster to the kitchen.

I sat down and the table and Max put a plate in front of me and put two pills next to a cup of water and I already knew what they were for. I took the pills and stuffed my face with the food.

When I was finished I thanked Max and went back to their couch and laid back down. About twenty minutes later I heard the front door open and an intoxicating scent of lemon and chocolate to follow.

I jerked up and all but sprinted to the door. When I got there, I was shocked to what I found.

Hannah stood there completely frozen just staring at me, like I did her. I never realized how much I actually was attracted to her, we grew up together and never really looked at each other like that, but I can't look over the stollen glances and late night conversations either.

Just now I finally realized that I always wanted to be around or with her when we hung out as a group. How much I felt towards her. All the emotions that played around inside me everything we were together. I used to never think about it to much, but now it all made sense.

Hannah snapped out of it first and tried to make a beeline to the kitchen.

"Max!" she yelled.

She didn't get to the kitchen before I had her trapped up against the wall. I had her wrists pinned above her head and I pressed up against her so close not even a magazine would fit in between us.

The pleasurable tingles coursed through my body. I leaned my face closer to hers. Her breathing was fast and unstable. I got closer to her ear.

"Why did you run?" I whispered.

"I-I... Um..." she stuttered.

"Hannah...."

I looked into her hazel eyes, getting lost in them. She stared back with wide eyes of shock, her lips slightly parted. Why didn't I see it before? Hannah titled her head back just slightly to look up at me, her cheeks her flushed pink now as she rolled her bottom lip between her lips. 

"Kyle...." she murmured.

Hannah leaned up and I met her half way. Our lips meant, and as cliche as it sounds, it was perfect.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HULLO MY GIRAFFES!

Heyo! How was the chapter? 

That's the last of the friend group! Yay! They all have mates now! Whoop whoop! The net chapter will now actually make since now! 

Okay! Bye For Now My Giraffes! Be Crazy! Stay Awesome! BELIEVE! COMMENT!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3