Chapter Two: The Two 'L' Names

Hiiii this is chapter twoooo so I hope you enjoyyyy byeyyeyeyeye

~Lucy's POV~

I was in the guild talking to Wendy, one of the only people that talk to me, and reading a book.

I was surprised to see EVERYBODY crowded around Lisanna!! And only Wendy and a couple other TRUE friends noticed my presence.

Nobody has calmed down yet and Lisanna is getting really close to Natsu, not in the knowledge kinda way....she kept hugging his shoulder and kept pulling on his arm.

And he seemed to enjoy this?!?! Ugh!!!

I decided to go outside near the pond to get some fresh air. I stood up about to head to the door when....somebody....
Called me....

Wendy said,"Lucy! Where are you going??" I just responded with "just getting some fresh air, I'll be back in a bit!" And gave her a small smile.(A/N I bet you thought it was natsu hehehe)

I went outside and closed the guild doors and headed towards the pond. But for some reason I felt like I was being followed...hmmmm...I just shrugged it off.

~Wendy POV~

I seen Lucy started to get up and I asked,"Lucy, where are you going??"
She just said,"just getting some fresh air, I'll be back in a bit!!" Then she left...

I seen her leave then someone leave right after but I couldn't see who, they where really fast and I looked around but everyone was acting normal. And nobody was missing.

I hope Lucy is okay...I seen how people have been acting towards her and I feel really bad so I have always been talking to her. I hope she is safe.

~Lucy POV~

Once I got to the pond I took off my boots and put my feet into the water. It was very cold but it was relaxing, I felt fish biting at my toes which tickled a little.

After a little while I felt like someone was watching me again but I just looked around then shrugged it off.

Then I see Lisanna at the other side of the pond just kinda sitting there and her clothes where ripped and she had blood all over her...I wonder if she is okay, "Lisanna are you alright?!?! Did something happen?!" And the next thing I knew she screamed and she fell into the water!! But I thought I seen her smirk before she yelled but it was probably just my imagination.

I ran over as fast as I could and was about to dive in when Natsu ran over and pushed me out of the way onto the ground "WHY DID YOU PUSH LISANNA IN THE WATER?!?!" Then he jumped in.

Wait, did he think I did that to her?! I did not!!

~Natsu POV~

Lisanna just held my hand and was hugging me and I kinda liked it. But then she said she had to go and then rushed out the guild.

I was really confused and just waiting for her and Ice Princess came up to me," yo, hot head did you see where Lisanna went?? I needed to ask her something!" I answered with, "she just went out, Snowflake, but I was heading right out for her anyway!"

I started walking out when I heard...

CLIFF HANGERRRRR
Hope you liked it!! I try to make this interesting but please comment to any grammar mistakes and leave your opinion!!

Alright, I don't own Fairy Tail! Mashima does!!

Ight that's all,

Ginny, out!!