Chapter Nine: My Parents are WHAT?!?

Hey guys, updating twice today...sooo yeahhhhh...
JUST SO YOU KNOW, THERE IS ALOT OF CONVERSATION IN THIS CHAPTER!!!
Let's go!!

>Lucy's POV<

I was still holding onto Wendy when I felt a gust of wind hit me.

I opened my eyes to see me, Wendy and some dude floating in the air. We didn't fall, we just floated. I'm guessing the man with the raven hair is Acnologia.

He had a strong magical power but I somehow have some of it, as if it was mocking his power.

"Who are you? And what do you want with me and Wendy?!" I yelled, trying to get answers.

"I am Acnologia, do you not remember me?" He said....pouting?

"I remember you destroyed the island and made us sleep for 7 years..." I said, sadly.

"Oh yeah sorry bout that, I was trying to find you but I didn't want to look like a 15 year old kid wondering the island...hehe" he said, trying to explain.

"But you decided to destroy it instead?!" I said with a wtf face.

"Uhm guys you should calm down and realize that we are slowly falling..." Wendy said.

But she was right, we are falling...

AHHHHHHHH me and Wendy yelled.

We are falling faster and faster each second! But Acnologia was calm and just staring off in space. WTF!

"WHY WHERE YOU LOOKING FOR ME ANYWAY?!?" I said, still wanting answers.

"You did really lose your memory, that sucks. Guess I got to get Dad for this..." Acnologia said.

"WHO IS DAD?!" I tried yelling over the wind. Cause we are still falling to our deaths.

This is a long fall...

"You really don't remember!! You're really pathetic!! Hahaha" he said laughing. I didn't know the darkest dragon of all time could laugh at me...

"WELL I DONT EVEN KNOW IF WE ARE GONNA LIVE THROUGH THIS!!" I said pointing down...DOWN... AHHHHHHH

I closed my eyes waiting to die...until I hit the ground....

The end! She died!! Hahahahah!

Jk

We.....bounced? We just went up a couple more feet then landed on the ground again. ON THE GROUND, THE DIRT?!?!

I was shocked and so was Wendy, we where waiting for the explanation as we stared at Acnologia.

"HELLOOO?!?" I yelled waving my hand in front of his face.

No reaction.

*SLAP*

Reaction.

He snapped his head towards me
"WHY THE HECK DID YOU HIT ME LUCY?!?!" He yelled.

"IM SORRY OH GREAT DARK DRAGON BUT YOU WERENT PAYING ATTENTION!!" I yelled, pissed off.

"THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN HIT ME!" He yelled back.

"IT DOES TOO!!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"You guys sound like siblings..." Wendy said.

"THATS BECAUSE WE ARE!!" Acnologia replied.

"YEA- WAIT WHAT?!?! HOW AM I RELATED TO THIS DUFASE?!" I yelled at his face.

"WE ARE BORN UNDER THE SAME PARENTS!" He yelled back.

"But my parents died..." I said, a tear escaping my eye.

"Oh sis..." Acnologia said before pulling me into a hug. He was about 4 inches taller then me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!" I yelled and pushed him away.

"Your name is Lucy Heartfilia you where adopted by Layla and Jude Heartfilia and your real parents are Zeref and Mavis. I am your younger brother, and you have one stepbrother named Laxus. You have a half cousin named Minerva. (Jude's brother's daughter. Ik it's not true but go with it) and uncle named Jiemma. You used to be a fairy tail guild member till you left...a little while ago I presume. And you are 1,579 years old. And you have a magic power bigger then both of our parents combined." He finished in a duh tone.

"Wait WHAT?!?!" Me and Wendy yelled, shocked.

THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER

OKAY, two short chapters in one day. I'm good. RGIHT?

How did you like it?? Please leave a comment!! Thankkksss!!!

GINNY OUT!!