Chapter Twenty: Taste the Rainbow

~LUCY POV~

As i slowly blinked my blurry eyes i snuggled the warm pillow next to me. Right up until i realized that this pillow was Acno.... and he was awake..."Okay! sis please get the crap off of me your boobs are smooshing my arm....." he demanded, moving uncomfortably.

"Right!! S-sorry!!" i stuttered nervously moving away.

"Dont wake Aliyah, she is still sleeping." he said realizing how loud i said sorry.

I pushed my cheeks towards the middle of my face and whispered '' sowwy.."

"Its okay, but we should hurry up and say good bye to Joy and Shirley, we gotta go." He said poking my forehead.

"But where are we going now??" i asked while standing up, making sure i dont hit Aliyah.

"Like i said before, its a surprise!! But for now, fly me up to Joy's." he demanded.

"What is the magic word??" i teasingly said.

"Pweeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee???" Acno gave me puppy dog eyes and turned into a small dragon thingy.

"dangit you are too cute...." I mumbled squishing his little face.

I made my wings into huge, white, angel wings and flew upwards. I put a barrier around Aliyah, i heated the inside and made it invisible so she didnt go anywhere or someone went near her.

"SIS DONT GO SO FAST WE ARE GONNA CRAAAAAASH!!!" Acno screamed *very loudly at me.

"Ch-ch-ch-chill, i learned this." i said as i darted straight up, my hair whipped everywhere and my mouth slung open and got hit by wind.

I made a sudden stop at the top of the tree and looked at the beautiful sunrise. "Isnt that a beautiful sight?" i asked the small astonished dragon.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!!! HOW COULD YOU LOOK AT THE SUNRISE AND NOT ASK HOW I AM?!?!? DID YOU EVER THINK THAT I MIGHT HAVE FALLEN??!?" He pouted very loudly.

"Nope, didnt care." I gave him a death glare, he shut up.

"c-c-c-c-can w-w-we g-g-go s-s-s-see j-j-joy n-now?" he nervously stuttered in fear.

There was a moment of silence while i glared at him, but i answered with "of course! but i want breakfast first."

"u-uh m-me too..." he whispered.

GrrrrrRrrrrrrRrRrRrrrrRrrRRRRrrRrRr "Acnooo your stomach!!" i complained

"sorry sis, cant help ittttttttttttttttt~ but lets go see joy first....cause i dont want to eat here, the food doesnt taste good. Especially your cooking, ITS DISGUSTING!" he said teasingly.

"You've crossed the line buddy!" i said and pushed him off my shoulder and let him drop down the tree's.

"SIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" He screamed..

Well atleast the sunrise is pretty, but better fetch him. I ran down the tree and grabbed him then made my angel wings appear and glide to Joy's front door in less than 2 seconds.

"LUCY I COULD HAVE DIED!!! HOW DARE YOU DROP ME! I MIGHT HAVE HIT A SHARP BRANCH A-" i cut him off with my hand and knocked on the door.