Chapter four: Disagreeing

PLEASE GIVE MEE IDEAS!!!!

Okay

~Lucy's POV~

Wendy started healing Lisanna as Natsu carried her to the guild's infirmary.

Wendy, said "What happened to her? Her cuts are deep and it's starting to get infected!"

Natsu-"I'm not sure but the only thing I seen was Lucy push he-" eh ehm "I DID NOT I WAS TRYING TO SAVE HER" I yelled trying to hold back my tears.

"I SEEN YOU push her in the water!!"
Natsu exclaimed. "Did you see me PHYSICALLY push her in the water?!" I yelled as we kicked open the guild's doors.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"WHO DID THIS?! ILL KILL THEM!!"

"IS SHE ALRIGHT?!?!"

Is being yelled throughout the guild.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!! GET LISANNA TO THE INFIRMARY ASAP! AND EVERYONE TURN BACK TO WHAT YOU WHERE DOING!!" Yelled master.

"We can't just leave her like that"

"How can we do that if we know that one of our guild mates is hurt?"

"Who knows what she has been through"

Was mumbled throughout the guild members.

Lisanna is laying in the infirmary and Wendy is healing her.

"I'll call Porlyusica" said master.
(A/N I'm sorry I forgot how to spell her name @_@)

"Lucy...I'm kicking you off the team...I can't believe that you would hurt your own guild mate..." Natsu said, while putting up a poker face.

"WHAT?!?!" ~Lucy, Wendy yelled.

"You have hurt LisANA AND I HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS WITH TEAM NATSU ABOUT KICKING YOU OFF BUT NOT EVERYONE AGREED SO WE PUT IT OFF!! WE ALREADY AGREED THAT YOU'RE THE WEAKEST AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE ABOUT LISANNA SO WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT US?!" Natsu YELLED.

"I DO CARE ABOUT MY GUILD MATES AND I WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE HERE AT FAIRY TAIL!!" I yelled tears at the edges of my eyes.

"IF YOU CARE SO MUCH WHY DID YOU DO THIS!! LISANNA HAS JUST GOTTEN BACK BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE ISNT A FAIRY TAIL MEMBER! A PART OF THE FAMILY!!"yelled Natsu

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I DIDNT DO THIS TO LISANNA AND I WOULD NEVER HURT FAMILY!" I yelled

"WELL I-" Natsu said.

"STOP!! IM TIRED OF ALL THE YELLING! JUST BE QUIET!! YOU GUYS HAVE NO REASON TO BE FIGHTING, LUCY WOULDN'T DO THIS, SHE PROMISED ME<sob> THAT SHE WOULD ALWAYS PROTECT ME AND EVERYONE IN FAIRY TAIL WITH HER LIFE.....Lucy didn't do this, I trust her. And so should you Natsu!" Wendy cried in the middle of our fight.

I comforted her and told her, " everything is gonna be okay Wendy. Just trust me, okay?"

She nodded wiping away her tears.

Natsu said, " how pathetic, 'Protect the guild with your life' you can't even protect yourself in a fight. So how are you gonna protect the guild?!"

"Natsu I love fairy tail, and I would never hurt this guild." I said.

^slam^ the infirmary doors broke leaving the entire guild in a pile at the doorway....couldn't help but listen?

WWHOOO DONE!!

So how's that for my third chapter? Eh eh eh? Okay I admit it sucks but still.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS/ FAIRY TAIL.

HIRO SHIMA DOES!

Ginnyyyy~~~~~OUT!!