●Chapter Seventeen: Why is This so Difficult?!●

I THANK THE HEAVENS, THE HELL, THE EARTH, AND ALL OF MAN KIND FOR 1K+ READS!

-Lucy POV-
-1 week later-
"You did good, young pupil." Virginia complimented giving me a deathly stare. "Why thank you, oh mighty siren." I replied giving an even deadlier stare.

Deadlier than Erza's, yet the thought of Erza made my heart ache. " Is something wrong, my young, fast learning, pupil?" Virginia asked with a giggle.

"Oh its nothing, but please, let us continue our lesson of death glares?" I said giving another glare. She flinched and shivered in fear but quickly recovered, "You have passed the lessons, there is no need to continue. You may move on. Sienna taught your sweet little exceed death glares, so goodbye, I hope to see you once more." She said giving me a hug and jumping into the water while waving.

"Bu bye!"I called and waved.

"Hello mama, please tell me where we are going next." Aliyah appeared and asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not sure sweetie, let's go ask uncle Acno!" I replied.

We started walking around the corner when the little girl entwined her small hand with mine, her tiny hand was cold and a little shaky.  She moved towards me and grabbed my arm with her other hand then turned into a small exceed.

I cradled her in my arms while catching a glimpse of Acno hugging Sienna...more or less.

"ACNO THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THE PERIMETER, PLEASE KEEP IT PG!" I yelled at him.

He flinched then pushed Sienna off of him. "Alright sis uhm we have to go. Bye Sienna cya later hehehe" he said nervously.

"Where to next uncle?" The little exceed asked while hugging my chest.

"We are headed to the..uhm....i- its a surprise!" my brother replied with a small smile...looking quite nervous indeed.

"Alright, lets head out! Bye bye Sienna" the tiny exceed said with a smile as she poofed back into a girl with long black and red ombre hair up in a pony tail with a bleach white crop top and blue jean shorts.(Media)

We all walked over to the place we came in and a small pond appeared, we all jumped in and appeared in a world with....

A bunch of small people im pretty sure are fairies....

Around us looked like a mystical forest with trees that you can't see the top of. There are small wood houses spread out around the middle of the trees the size of an basketball, there are small  wood bridges leading from each basketball size house to each another. Above the houses was vines making it hard for the beaming sun to get through, leaving small shapes of light spreading throughout the forest floor. Under the houses was glowing moss, bugs, deer and animals...

It was the most beautiful place ive ever seen.

"This. is the fairy world." Acno said, knocking me out of my gaze.

"Mama look! There are tiny flying people!!" Aliyah said bouncing out of my arms and skipping around the moss

"Be careful and dont get lost, you hear me?" I said giving her a sweet stare.

"Yes mama...." she replied slightly rolling her eyes.

"Who is here?!" a squeaky voice echoes from under us, i look down to see a little fairy!