Chapter Sixteen: Please Dont Make Me :(

-Lucy POV-

"Okay sweetie, first things first, you gotta be seductive!" Virginia said with a scary smile.
(A/N that escalated quickly)

"Uhm...what" I said confused.

"Like this" Virginia said as she got in front of Acno and got into a pose. (Media)

She stared intensely yet seductively at Acno for a few seconds then he fell over and she looked like she seen a ghost.

"Is that seriously what you think about?! You dir-" I cut her off " Uhm can I atleast have some privacy while I do this?"

"No! You have to do it on me!" She said sweetly sitting on a rock.

"Please don't make me do this" I said blushing.

Virginia started, "oh well, you....

Have done this in front of a boy before right?"

Haha how do I tell her I've never had a boyfriend before...

"oh no way! You poor girl..you need a boyfriend." She said dramatically

"Oh yeah, forgot about that...hehe" I said nervously rubbing my neck.

"Well you don't have...

To actually get into a pose! I was just kidding around, but you do have to look at them like you are going to rip their soul out." She said smiling sweetly. (Like Mira)

"Why would I need to do that? I'm just going to be reading their mind." I said confused.

"Just do it! You have a sweet face so it's going to be hard for you" she said as she rubbed my chin and staring at me evilly.

"Oh like that haha okay, let me see uh...hehe...Uhm.." I stuttered at her sudden actions.

"Go ahead and try it! I'm sure you will succeed." Virginia said as she backed away and smiled at me.

"Alright, Uhm..." I replied looking at her.

I looked at her and tried looking as mean as possible but...I didn't succeed. I just looked like I just ate a extra hot chili pepper yet blushing making my face as red as Virginia's hair.

"Oh geez, you need some work on that, but try imagining that your mind is combined with mine and you can read my thoughts like book." Virginia said as she stared me down.

"Uh alright..." I said as I stared at her, not blushing.

It looks like she is really concentrating, I wonder if she is doing any good because no siren has ever been able to read my mind before!

"I DID IT!! I read your mind!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"That's good! Now try reading my mind in a couple minutes when I am thooouusssaaannndddsss of miles away!!" She stated before jumping in the water and swimming away.

~a couple moments later~

Guess it's time to try

Uhmmm hmmmm well.... I don't know where she went so I can't focus in a specific spot.

I guess I'm far enough away now, I hope Lucy does well.

I heard Virginia think!

I did it! I read her mind!

Well I gave her enough time to read my mind, better go back now.

Hey, this is a nice little update.

Okay bye.

Ginny out!