•Chapter Fourteen: Exceed's Decision•

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OVER 700 READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I squealed when I found this out...hehe.

>Lucy POV<

"So I want one...that had red and black fur...please!" I stated to Mystogan with puppy dog eyes.

"Alright alright, the little things are in here." He said as he pushed a huge, blue door open.

"ye Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye!!" I was so excited!!

They where all different colors, blue and black, red and orange, white and blue, white and gold, red and white, but then I seen a little girl that came running towards us.(media)

She had short red hair with ombré black tips, she wore blue jean shorts and a white shirt. She also had tan-ish skin.
And she was at my thighs she was so small!!

Poof she became a little exceed that kind of looked like Carla, she had a small white dress and her fur was red, with black on the tips of her ears, middle of her stomach, and a spiral designed tail.

"Why hello there! I am Aliyah and who are you?" She asked politely.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you! I am here looking for an exceed." I replied with a smile.

"Oh okay..uh...lemme get the manager here. She can find you one that would fit you perfectly!" Aliyah said nervously flying off.

~A few moments later~

"Hello sorry for the wait! Aliyah here is a little shy when it comes to responsibilities." She said as she rubbed the little exceed's head.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia, who might you be?" I asked with a smile.

The tall gold exceed/manager, replied with "I am Rose, the manager here. And I assume you have met my stupid little assistant Aliyah. I am pretty sure you said you wanted an exceed? (Well yes, a red and black one to be exact) well then take Aliyah! Someone else is going to be taking her place as my assistant so she is free to go."

"But ma'am, my power is unique here...who will match up with me..?" Aliyah asked pouting.

"You're sister Lea, she has less power but better knowledge. She is smarter than you, and you are the worst with every responsibility!" Rose responded with a glare.

A white and red exceed came walking up, she had black glasses and a orange vest.

"I assume Aliyah is getting taken out?" She asked pushing up her glasses.

"Why yes, here you go! I have business to attend to!" Rose said as she pushed the little exceed towards me and hurried off.

"Well then, that was rude!" I said disappointed.

"So Uhm...h-hi." Aliyah said as she was curled up in my arms.

"Hello there! Do you mind telling me what magic you have? You could turn into a small child and you said it was something else that was unique??" I asked.

"Uh I-I h-have u-Uhm...fire dragon slaying...and water dragon s-slaying.." She said shyly.

"Great! You can work with my friend Wendy then!" I said excitedly.

" oh Uhm thanks Mom!" Aliyah said, looking up at me.

I was surprised by her calling me 'mom' but I just looked at her for a moment then smiled.

"Alright sweetie, let's get going to where uncle Acno is taking us alright?" I said with a nice smile.

"Alright!" Aliyah said and flew us to my brother.

END OF THAT SHORT CHAPTER!!

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL!! WE HAVE REACHED OVER 700+ READS.

WE CAN REACH 1k I KNOW IT!!

Alright, love ya'll

GINNY OUT!!