●Chapter Nineteen: Just an Act >.<●

LUCY POV

Flora disappeared down into the dirt while i turned around to go find Queen Joy.

I used my speed magic to dodge the trees flying by, as i soon see Joy talking to Shirley as if they where besties. I came into their view and they went completely silent and changed their expressions.

"Oh hey girly, welcome back to the c-card table." Joy said pretty much out of words.

"But we arent playing cards?" i said with a giggle.

"Oh yeah h-haha" She replied nervously.

"So uhm Queen can y-you please g-give me some n-nice clothes?" Shirley said looking desperate.

"OKAY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHHAHAH YOU GUYS REALLY TRIED DIDNT YOU HAHAHAHHA" i stated laughing my ass off.

"uhm...what do you mean Lucy?" Shirley said with a small quiestioning smile .

"YOU GUYS DONT KNOW I CAN HAHAHH AGHHHHHHHHHH R-READ MINDS AHEHAHEAHHAHAHHAHAHH" i replied.

"DAMMIT SHIRLEY WHY DIDNT YOU ASK HER!?" Joy asked Shirley angrily.

"I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GOING TO ASK HER FOR THE MAGICS!!" She replied.

"Well sis i guess we can drop the act :/" Joy said with a bored face.

"I never would have guessed that you guys are sisters and you where just dared by Flora to act like you hated each other and ....shtuff" I said while smiling.

"And i thought we where doing a good job!" Shirley stated.

"You had me going for the first few seconds of you introducing Shirley, i didnt actually read your minds till after a while. I just seen you guys giving hints and always smiling or giggling after a rude statement. Seriously step up your acting game." I said with a annoyed face.

"Well dang, who is rude now?" Joy said sticking her tongue out.

"MeeEEeeEeeeeEEeEeEEEeeee" i said changing my tone in voice multiple times.

Joy passed Shirley a fancy looking dress and some shampoo and said, "Go get dressed, i need to teach Lucy a couple more things!"

"Next is wing types, invisibility, and morphs. Are you ready?" She added.

"Im ready, lets do this" i replied with a huge smirk.

15 DAYS LATER

''DANNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG WHY IS INVISIBILITY SOOOOOOO DANNNNNNNGGGGGG HARD!?!??!" i complained lazily.

"Because usually nothing is ever hard around you." Joy replied with a giggle and a smirk.

(Me irl: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNN)

"damn you Joy, atleast princess Shirley is nice to me." i said with a pout and a little giggle.

"Hahaha well come on and get back to it lazy bones!!" Shirley yelled from the sidelines.

I ran past Joy and poked Shirleys back with a stick and went back to where i was in .000000001 the amount of time it is to blink.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" She yelled very loudly.

"Yessss, Princess?" i replied with a teasing tone, sticking my tongue out.

"Tch, never mind. Carry on." Shirley said with a small pout.

"WOO, remember the drill Lucy, pretend you are not here, like you are part of the air, like you are the tiny particles in the air!" Joy said staring me down.

"I got it -mumbles- oh miss queen beebee." i replied, rolling my eyes.

"I HEARD THAT!!"Joy said with a tch mark appearing on her forehead.

~2 hours later~

"Okay Lucy, i get it. Stop playing." Joy said kinda amused and annoyed.

"But its fuuuuuuuuUuuUuuUuuUUuunn!!" i complained.

"Making your arm invisible and then making a ripple effect is(media)..pretty cool-l....I MEAN its not what we are suppose to do! You already got the invisibility and morphs, all we got left is wing types! lets dooooo it!!! Do Do DO!!" Joy replied, pretty tired.

"Alright fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I replied, rolling my eyes lazily.

~2 hours of boring teaching later~

"Okay, last question. What wings are you going to be using every day?" asked Shirley coming up behind me with a questioning look.

"uhm well i guess these angel wings....They are just blue, black, and white. They are pretty small but have alot of power and are light weight. They'll do!" i replied with a excited smile, yet tired from the magic learning process.

"Get some rest! You did good and your memorizing skill is over the top!!" Joy complimented, flying off towards a house the size of a twin size bed. As she reached the tiny door she turned into a fairy then entered.

"Shirley guess ill be heading out-dangit" i said realizing that she has fallen asleep, and i still dont know where Aliyah and that dufass has gone to.

~a couple moments of running later~

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i found them cuddled up on the bottom of a huge tree with a blanket with rainbows on it........>3< so kawaii!!

I made a small fire in my hand that cant burn anything, but i can adjust the temperature at all times. I gently placed it next to me as i snuggled in between the two.

Aliyah is at Acno's chest and she is in the fetus position while acno is resting his head on his arms, flat on his back.

I placed a fresh bundle of flowers next to her...

"Goodnight honey..." i whispered into Aliyahs ear as i soon went into a deep slumber....