Chapter Twenty Eight: Chill Yo Dill.

Sorry i haven't updated in like 1901900374890210 million years lol.

Xx~~~LUcy's POOV~Xxxx

After i punched Sting in the face he fell to the ground and i sat on his stomach. "So are you partners with anyone?" I asked him. "R-Rogue" he choked out.

"SHADOW EMO GUY!!" Rogue turned around as if I actually called his name. I chuckled and beckoned him over to us. He walked over and I asked, "Can I become your guys partner?"

He looked me up and down then nodded, his hair swinging in all directions. "Yay!" I said while I jumped up and high fived him. Sting was still dead.

"Im gonna go pick a job!" I say heading to the SSS-class section. Rogue stumbled and said hurriedly, "Can we not do a SSS-class job? Me and Sting aren't that good."

Sting jumped up and said, "WE ARE THAT GOOD, WE AIN'T SCARED!!!"

"If you say so." I say waving a flier back and forth, " It is a job to rescue a boy from the moon and apparently he is surrounded by alien rebels."

They dropped their jaws and their souls came out of their heavenly holes.

Dad and Ali came over to me and grabbed the flier. "This looks reasonable enough, plus its 10 billion jewel, plus the kid. Pretty cheap if you ask me." Dad says.

"Isn't it?" I say with a small chuckle. The boys sat there, even more dead than before.

"HOW IS THAT CHEAP??!?!?!" Sting yelled.

''You should see our house!" Ali said, trying to brag. "SHOW US!!" Sting and Rogue said in unison.

Ali half-smiled and rubbed her neck while biting her lip, "Well you see, u-uh its not close to here, maybe some other time." She said nervously.

They just nodded and grabbed the flier and looked over it. "Let's head out, we have to get him back by tomorrow." I say.

"His name is Sebastian, he is a loyal butler, apparently. Let's head to the moon then go back to this guy named Ciel and get our reward." Ali says, reading over the flier.

I read everyone's mind and everyone had normal thoughts about the mission except Rogue, he wanted to ask how we are going to get to the moon and still be able to survive.

"By the way," I say, "I can teleport to the moon and grab him, ill be right back."

Sting nodded enthusiastically and Rogue just looked confused.

I teleport to the moon and see a very tall figure with black hair and red eyes, he is wearing a butler uniform and carrying a eye-patch. I tapped his should while holding my breath.

He turned around and was about to punch me but got hit by my magical pressure. One of my limiters broke. Fuck. He launched slow motion backwards and slammed into a couple green creatures in blue suits. Alien rebels i guess.

I ran up to him using speed magic and tapped his should and teleport back to Ali, Sting, Rogue and Dad. I realized that he was about a foot taller than me and I could breath again.

"Hi! My name is Luc-Luke, are you Sebastian?" I say while creating a new limiter in my hand and putting it on.

"Correct. Would you please direct me to the right fanfic." Sebastian said looking down with a pleasant smile.

"My pleasure, but i want my reward!" I said.

He handed me the jewels and a green celestial key. "Have a nice day." I said and teleported him to an Ciel x Sebastian lemon yaoi fanfic.

"He seemed nice." Rogue said, breaking the silence.

"Yep!" I say with a wide grin, looking at the pounds of jewels.

"Do you have anything else to do besides missions? That was pretty boring." I say dumbfounded.

"We do have schools and sparring sessions taught by older guild members." Rogue said while looking at a book.

"That sound's fun! Can we do that m-dad?" Ali said with a pout and puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"YAY" Dad said with a shriek of joy while pumping his fist in the air.

lol i give up bye.

GINNY OUUUUUUUUUT.