Chapter three: Being Blamed?!

-Natsu's POV-

I heard a scream but only because of my dragon senses so nobody else noticed.

I ran out as fast as I could and there was a splash at the pond and I seen....LUCY?!?! Over where there was a splash and I seen Lisanna in the water.

I ran over and~~

(A/N you guys now the rest)

~Lucy's POV~

I closed my eyes and heard a splash and I assumed Natsu already went into the water.

He came out with Lisanna but she was knocked out.

"Is she alright?!" I said concerned
"I don't understand why you care, you are the one who did this to her!" He yelled, which surprised me.

"I didn't do thi-" I got caught off by him giving mouth-to-mouth to Lisanna.

And what I seen, I hope, was my imagination. SHE WAS SMILING DURING THIS. And he didn't catch it! That Baka!!

I decided I should get Wendy," Natsu I didn't do this to Lisanna, I am getting Wendy for help." I said.

He nodded with tears in his eyes.

I rushed to the guild, I hope Lisanna is okay! I burst through the guild doors and grabbed Wendy's arm. "What happened? Is something wrong?!" Wendy said.

"It's Lisanna she is <pant> hurt! You gotta help her!!" I yelled

Wendy became shocked and said," Where is she?"

I lead her to the pond and seen Natsu crying over Lisanna.

Wendy rushed over to the tattered girl and~~~

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!

Guys I need ideas! Please comment!!!!

Alright, sorry it's such a short chapter!

Ginny........OUT!

Lucy and Wendy's Remarkable Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें