Chapter six: Torture

Hello, please comment your opinion.

LETS DO THIS

>Lucy's POV<

I was walking back to my apartment to go to sleep. I decided that I should go to the guild tomorrow.

>Natsu's POV<

I came back to the guild to spread the news about Lucy being a traitor.

I barged through the guild doors and everyone was normal.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!" I yelled trying to get there attention.

Everyone turned around and
Gray said, "WHAT IS IT SMOKE BREATH?!"

"WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!!" I yelled once more, they all ghasp.

"ITS LUCY!" I said.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THATS FUNNY NATSU!!" The guild erupted in laughter.

"BUT ITS TRUE! I seen her push Lisanna in the water!! She HURT Lisanna, OUR OWN GUILDMATE!" I exclaimed trying to make them believe me.

"Okay hot head, what did you see?" Gray said.

~20 minutes later of explaining~

"Don't you understand?! She is gonna try and destroy the guild hall, she is weak but she still will make some damage!!"

"LETS TAKE HER OUT" Someone said.

"YEAH!!" The guild erupted.

>~later with Lucy's Friends~<

>Wendy's POV<

"Guys, Lucy wouldn't do that, she is obviously innocent!" I said to Gajeel, Mira, Levy, the exceeds, master, Erza, Gray, and Laxus.

"I know bunny-girl wouldn't go that deep." Gajeel said.

"Lucy wouldn't hurt any of us!" Erza yelled obviously pissed.

~One long conversation later~

"Alright guys, I made up my mind." I said sounding serious.

"What is it?" Everyone asked in unison.

"I'm gonna stay with Lucy for a while, I'm always gonna be on her side. No matter what happens!" I said, everyone was looking like I was stupid.

"we already decided that a while ago Wendy, but feel free to go stay with her." Gajeel said as he opened the guilds door.

"Thanks Gajeel!" I thanked him as I left. It was already dark outside so Carla flew me home.

~time skip, morning~

>Lucy's PoV<

I just woke up and Happy was sleeping next to me, he is so cute.

I decide to take a nice long, hot, bath. After about 15 minutes I got out, and started to write on my novel.

I FINALLY finished the the very last chapter for my novel. And that was about time Happy woke up.
"Hey Lushhiieeee, what are you doing up sooooo earrllyyy??" Happy said.

"I was finishing my novel for Levy, and do you want any breakfast? I have some raw fish!" I said trying to get off the topic.

"I would love some fish Lushhiieee! Thank you!!" He said as he munched on the 2 raw fish.

I made myself some pancakes then started to head to the guild with Happy.

>Wendy's POV<

I was walking along the road to Lucy's house with Carla. Cause I said I was gonna stay with her for a while.

I seen Lucy coming my way with Happy so I hid in a near by alleyway....I waited for her to be right next to it when I.....

"ROOOAAARRR!!!" I yelled jumping out of the alleyway at Lucy!

"Haha nice try, your too cute to scare anybody!" She said as she pinched my cheek softly.

"Dangit! I thought for sure I was gonna scare you" I pouted.

"Well you sure scared happy." She said giggling.

I looked over at Happy in Lucy's shirt shivering a little. "Happy you can come out now!!" I said.

"Nooooo Lushhiiee is warm and really soft!" He said, I assumed snuggling up against her.

"NO WAY CAT!! GET YOUR LITTLE BLUE BUTT OUT HERE!!" Lucy said getting Happy out of her shirt.

~time skip, at the guilds doors~

>Lucy's POV<

I opened the guild door only to see everyone in a offensive stance.

"Uhm....what's up guys?" I asked nervously.

"SHE IS TRYING TO ACT INNOCENT!!"

"HAHA HOW PATHETIC!"

"SHE REALLY IS WEAK!"

They all yelled before everyone blast there magic at me!!

"AGHR" I screamed in agony.

They kept hitting me with their magic and they wouldn't stop, until, Mira and Erza stepped in.

I could on see their feet before everything went dark.

I woke up to see-

SMALL CLIFFHANGER HEHAHEHAHEHAHHEHS

Sorry this is another short chapter >.<

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!

Another shout out to sosojoyful

Anywayyyy...GINNY...OUT!!!