Introdution

December 2015

Two crystal like drops of tears started flowing down Diana's cheeks as she said, "Soch le, we look good together."

Rahul paced outside the room and banged the door.

*************

January 2018

Seated on a luxurious leather couch, Rahul had a cigarette in his right hand and a glass of red wine in another hand. He kept smiling while looking at Mansukh, his manager, and said, "So, you want to say that even my fans don't want to see me in movies, just because I have given three back-to-back flops."

"Sir," Mansukh said with a smile on his face. "I am not saying that, but the fact is that your movies are not making enough money. Producers are losing faith and..."

"Losing faith?" Rahul smiled and sipped wine. "So, I should stop acting?"

"No, no sir. I am not saying that..."

"Then what are you saying?"

Mansukh cleared his voice and said, "Sir, you need to do something different."

Rahul placed his glass of wine on the side table and pressing his cigarette between his lips; he started clapping. He spat the burning cigarette on the floor and said, "So, in the last three movies, I have played a superhero, a criminal and even a street fighter, and you want me to do something even more different. So, sir, please explain as to what can I do 'different'?"

"Ro... Roman..."

"You want me to be a Roman? War movies?"

Mansukh wiped invisible sweat from his face and said, "Romantic movies."

Rahul raised his right eyebrow and smiled. "Ah! I... I like your suggestion, but what else?"

"Sir, why not? I mean you are the best and people want you to do more of it."

"And as my manager, you should know that I have stopped doing romantic movies after marriage."

"Since January 9th, 2016, the day of your marriage with Kiara Khan Kapoor, you have worked on three scripts, and none of them have impressed the audience. Your Twitter and Facebook follower count have even dropped. This is not a good sign for an actor in his 30's."

"Oh, so is that my fault? Was my acting bad?"

"No. But if you ask Shankar, the macho man to do a romantic movie, people will only laugh at him, isn't it?"

Rahul looked up at the ceiling and laughed, "I can actually imagine him romancing. Haha. I think it will be funny."

As he looked at Mansukh, Mansukh was staring at him with a straight face.

Rahul controlled his laughter and said, "I do get your point but..."

"Don't say but today sir," Mansukh went on his knees and folded his hands in front of Rahul. "Sir, I beg of you. Please start doing romantic movies once again."

Rahul went on his knees too and respectfully pulled Mansukh up and said, "I know your frustration as my manager, but I cannot do romantic movies."

"Why?" A sweet innocent female voice came from the entrance of the room.

As Mansukh and Rahul looked in the direction of the strangers voice, they noticed that it was none other than Kiara, Kiara Khan Kapoor.

With a seductive smile on her face and a pink designer sari covering her body, she walked in and closer to Rahul. Rahul smiled and hugged her as she came closer to him.

Looking at Mansukh, Kiara said with an angelic smile, "Can you spare us some private moments?"

Mansukh smiled and left in a flash of seconds.

Turning towards Rahul, she started playing with his hair and said, "You didn't answer my question."

From the back of his eye, Rahul looked at the door being closed. He turned towards Kiara and with a fainting smile he said, "Mansukh has left. You can stop overacting now."

"Oh, is it?" She moves away and settles herself on a couch and said, "So, why don't you want to do romantic movies?"

"Please Kiara, I am not in a mood to fight." Rahul sat on the floor, resting his back against the wall.

"I am even not. Just as a thought, I wanted to say that I was feeling bad last night when someone on Twitter said something for you."

"From when have you started feeling bad for me?" He smiled.

"I am your wife, Rahul and..." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and continued, "See, I know I have been a bitch by asking you not to do romantic movies because everyone thinks that you look good with Diana only and yes..."

"Yes? What yes?"

"Ah," Kiara looked away and said, "Yes, you look the best with Diana on screen."

"Hmm." Rahul smiled and said, "And what makes you feel so, all of a sudden?"

"I have said it today, but I knew it always."

"But why today?"

"Because today is your birthday." Looking at Rahul, she moved closer to him and sat next to him on the floor and said, "And what can be a better gift that letting you go of my promise which," She taps herself on her head and says, "is so stupid. It has always been a stupid thing."

Rahul smiles and looks away.

"Happy Birthday! I don't own you, but I know you are mine."

Rahul turns towards Kiara and kisses her on her forehead and says, "I will always be yours, forever!"

Kiara smiles and says, "So, what's your plan now?"

"Party?"

"No party till you fix up a schedule and get ready for your next movie."

"I think we can do that tomorrow. I want to spend a day with you and only you today."

"We will be together, forever! Did you forget what you just said? Hehe."

"Bitch!"

"Only for you." She kisses him deep and long.

**************

Not much into Bollywood...

Just a random attempt.

should i continue? :)