The stars meet

"Wake up Rahul." Kiara shook him while still lying on the bed.

Rahul turned towards Kiara and without even opening his eyes, he said, "Good Morning Silly Pie."

Kiara smiled and said, "Silly Pie? What a cute nickname." She placed her hands on Rahul's cheeks and said in a childish tone, "You are my Big Magician."

Rahul smiled and opened his eyes, but slowly his smile started fading away. He kept staring at Kiara.

Kiara narrowed her eyes and said, "What happened?"

Rahul flashed a smile and said, "Umm... In a hurry. Will catch up with you at lunch." Saying so, he slowly moved her hands from his face and got out of bed.

Moving to the washroom, he closed the door carefully and kept looking at himself in the mirror and whispered, "What the F**k! Are you mad? You were imagining Diana in your dreams. F**k! F**k! F**k! This is happening even before you have met her. What will happen when you actually meet her? God, please save me, please! Okay..." He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and smiled.

"Okay. Calm down and stay cool."

He opened his eyes and started dancing to the Batameez Dil track that was playing in his mind.

He clapped loudly in appreciation of his performance and said, "See! You are cool. Yeah! Get ready, go for the meeting and everything will be fine. Don't over think." He winked and said, "You are the best."

In the next 15 minutes, he was ready, and as informed by Mansukh, he learned that the meeting was scheduled for 1 p.m.

Rahul left and reached Hotel Le Meridien where Sharman was waiting for him.

Sharman had booked a section for the meeting. Although Sharman was an arrogant person, he waited patiently for the stars to arrive. He has always been a one man show; directing, story, screenplay, dialogues and even lyrics of some of the songs of his movie were penned by him. He has given Bollywood some of the biggest hits in the past. However, like Rahul, he had faced the wrath of the audience because of back-to-back flops.

Rahul spotted Sharman and waved from a distance. Sharman got up and smiled.

"Hello, sir." Rahul said and was about to touch Sharman's feet when Sharman stopped him and hugged him.

"You are a star now. Don't do that."

"Sir, you are my senior and will always be," He said with a genuine smile on his face.

Sharman smiled back, and they were seated.

"Rahul Beta, I am happy that you have shown interest in this story."

"Sir, it is an honor to do a movie with you."

And acting with Diana, once again! Shut up. Don't think about Diana.

Rahul forced a smile to keep the thought out of his mind.

"Oh, I think Diana is here too." Saying so, he got up again.

Act normal and don't do anything stupid.

Rahul waited for Sharman to greet Diana.

"Hello, Diana." Sharman greeted Diana, but Rahul heard no reply in return.

"Sit." Sharman said.

Rahul looked up and with a lopsided smile. He was meeting her in person after two years and yet again, her eyes were the first thing that caught his attention. He took a moment to check her out. She was dressed in a black stretched pants and blue denim shirt.