Mahurat Shot - Part 2

Diana spotted Rahul, who was standing with the three popular ladies, and started walking towards him.

"Hello everybody!" Diana waved at the small group.

"Hello." Rahul smiled.

"Yello." Shaila smiled.

Reena and Kiara smiled and waved.

"Why are we here? Let's get on the stage. It's getting late." Diana remarked.

"Sure." She heard a chorus, and they started moving towards the stage.

Everyone was seated, and the lead pair proceeded towards the stage along with the director and producers. Photo session and other formalities went on for an hour that was followed by a question and answer round by the journalists.

"How are you feeling about working together again?" a journalist asked.

"Good," Diana smiled.

"Sir, your last few movies have not been successful. What's your take on this one?"

"I have been experimenting with different concepts. It happens."

"Sir, your fans say that Diana ma'am is your lucky charm. Do you agree?"

Diana smirked and looked at Rahul while Rahul simply smiled. "Maybe. But I do agree that whenever I do a movie with her, people love it. They love to see us together." After a brief pause, he said, "On-screen. They love to see us together on-screen."

"Only on-screen?" A journalist asked.

"Yeah. In real I am married to Kiara, isn't it?"

"So, you and Diana are just friends."

"Naah. Best friends."

"Oh."

"I hope you are not following the King Khan's dialogue that says a boy and a girl cannot be just friends."

Diana giggled, and Rahul smiled looking for the next question.

The session ended in the next five minutes, and everyone started leaving.

"Best friends? Mmm." Diana said while tightening her grip on Rahul's palm.

"I do think so. Don't you?" Rahul said.

"Mmm. Yeah. I do think so."

Diana slowly started loosening her grip on Rahul's hands as Kiara started approaching them. "There is your wifi."

"Lol."

As Kiara approached them, she smiled and said, "Hi. Rahul, Reena Di is calling you."

"Oh okay." Turning towards Diana, he said, "I'll be back."

He walks towards Reena. While walking, he looked behind and saw a happy sight where the two beautiful women were laughing.

'Was there a joke that could make Kiara and Diana laugh at the same time? I need to know more about it.' he thought.

While talking to Reena, he kept looking at the two women, and they were still happy talking to each other.

'What's so very interesting in there?'

He excused himself from the present conversation and moved curiously in the direction of the ladies.

"I'm back."

"Good. But I'm leaving. Bye." Diana replied.

Diana gave Kiara the socialite hug and a simple wave of hand in Rahul's direction before she left.

"Hmm." Rahul grinned.

"Let's go?" Kiara asked.

"Sure." He smiled and turned towards their car.

"By the way, what was so funny? I mean when you both were talking."

"Ah, nothing. Girlie talk."

"Oh," Rahul looked away.

**************