Sid is back!

Sharman calls and informs Diana and Rahul that due to some personal issues, last day of the shoot has been postponed.

********************

Sid's POV

I tapped on Chintaswamy's head and said, "Chinta, what's happening?"

"Aiyo! My head is aching." Chintaswamy rubbed the back of his head.

"Your head makes or breaks; no one cares. We need news. What's the update on Reena's news?"

"Nothing special. She signed movie again with her husband."

"Boring. The Khans?"

"Successful as usual."

"Boring. Kumar?"

"Another action movie."

"Boring. Who else can give us the headline for tomorrow?" I tapped on my phone and scrolled through a list of celebrities. "Any update on Diana Rahul news?"

"It was making rounds for a couple of days, but Rajveer's cold response made it all dull."

"Kiara?"

"She is busy with shoots."

*You have a text message*

"Love and you's last day of shoot postponed. Diana, Rahul, Rajveer, Kiara leaving for Paris tomorrow."

"Oh. Why Paris?" asked Chintaswamy.

"Either go and ask them about it or make an assumption." With my eyes closed, I said rudely, "Leave it. That's my part."

Turning towards the computer screen, I started typing the news that would be in the headlines the next day.

***************

ABCD Entertainment News

5th June 2018

Article by Sid

A trip to Paris

That awkward moment when you get to know that one of the best (and controversial) Bollywood Jodi is traveling with their respective spouses to Paris. Rajveer's cold response and Kiara's no response had a reason behind it, and the reason was probably the 'celebrity' status they enjoy in Bollywood. However, it seems there is more to this story. Sources tell us that the two couples are planning to meet the Big Boss of the RK family in Paris, Neeta Kapoor.

Slow claps for the director of the movie Love and You, Sharman who has opted to cancel the last section of the shoot so that the couples could come to a conclusion and focus on their acting skills on the sets.

What are the complications we think will be faced by the decision maker?

To start with, is there a complication? I mean are the stars really in love with each other again. Although our sources are usually right, you never know when do stars act and where. The last episode we had reported to you could have even been a publicity stunt to let people know that they are working on a movie and what is it all about.

Strangely, we are still trying to know the reason of Diana and Rahul's breakup. Will we know more about it too? That would be interesting because, in the history of Bollywood couples, we have not seen a story that could have been so very dramatic where stars love each other, and soon we see them getting married to the rumored partners.

So, all is not well, and Paris has to be the place where things will be sorted. We hope that once the couples are back; they will be either two happy couples or one happy couple with two attendants. Frankly, we don't expect the second option because, you know, they are celebrities and something that dramatic is hardly possible.

Whatever happens, we will be the first to let you know. Stay happy and enjoy the vacations. :)

*************************

Sid is evil or simply spot on? :P

How was this part?

Any expectations?