The Couples meet

Kiara's POV

"Diana is even going to Paris?" Kiara asked while reading Sid's article in the newspaper.

"What?" Rahul replied while typing something on his mobile phone.

"Hmm... She is even coming to Paris."

"Is it?"

"Why did Sharman sir cancel the shoot?"

"Personal issues."

"Whose?"

Rahul turned towards Kiara and with narrowed eyes, said, "Of course his personal issues."

"Hmm..." She closed the newspaper and said, "Interesting article."

"What is it about?"

"What could it be? Diana and you."

"Who has written it?"

"Sid."

"What has he written today?"

"Read it." She handed him the paper with a fake smile and moved out of the room.

As she moved out of the room, she thought - What is happening? Finally I thought I've got rid of Diana and here we will meet again. I just hope we are not in the same flight otherwise she will ruin my day. She's the only one who can ruin my day, anytime and anywhere.

Rahul's POV

After reading the article, Rahul said to himself, "What the F*ck! What does he think of himself?"

Rajveer's POV

"What does he think of himself?" Diana threw the newspaper on the couch.

"I know. Media people you see." Rajveer smiled.

"That doesn't mean that they can write anything. It should make some sense at least." She cracked her knuckles and looked away.

It does make sense. I was even wondering why Diana agreed for Paris trip in a flash of a second. 'Good choice' she had said and now I get the link.

"Hmm..." Rajveer said while wearing his sunglasses.

"What hmm?" Diana said looking at Rajveer.

"We are getting late for our flight." Saying so he started walking towards the main door.

Diana's POV

As Rajveer started walking towards the main door, she thought - I'm trying to make things good between us and this Sid is just ruining it all. What the hell should I do now? Whatever I say or do will go against me.

She got up and started following Rajveer.

I'll say nothing during this trip. Let him make the plans. I'll simply agree.

***********************

At the airport

*Flight AE 21322 update - Passengers are requested to board their flight.*

Diana and Rajveer moved towards the plane.

"Hurry up," Diana said looking at Rajveer.

"What's the hurry? Excited for the travel?" Rajveer glared at Diana and then looked away smilingly.

"No and please, if you want we can stay at home instead of boarding this flight, and I..."

"No. I'm interested in traveling by this flight. Any problem?" Rajveer kept walking.

Diana looked away and kept walking.

******************

Rajveer sat near the window and Diana sat next to him. The next minute Rajveer said, "Hello guys!"

Diana looked up, and saw Kiara and Rahul walking closer to them.

"Hi," Kiara replied with a fading smile on her face.

"So, we are all in the same flight." Rajveer got up.

"Yup," Kiara replied.

"But Rahul, you didn't inform us about your travel."

"Well, it was a sudden..."

"Or did you inform?" Rajveer looked at Diana.

"Actually mom has called us for a get-together and so we are on our way. What about you guys?"

"Paris is my favorite destination and I thought it would be fun to spend some private moments with my wife, but now that you guys are even going to Paris, I think we should meet up during our stay in Paris, isn't it Diana?" Rajveer said faking a smile.

"Ya. Sure." Diana said looking at the magazine on her lap.

"I knew Diana wouldn't say no."

"I think we should settle down," Rahul said.

"Ya," Kiara said smilingly.

"Okay then, we'll meet when the flight lands. Long flight and I want to sleep." Rajveer yawned.

"Sure." Kiara said and the smiling couple moved around to look for a seat.

Rajveer sat down on his seat and faced the window.

********************************

Rajveer's POV

Diana is a good actress. She can fake emotions easily. I don't know what does she exactly want. What will happen when we reach Paris?

Diana's POV

I hate you Sid. He has succeeded in sowing the seeds of hatred in Rajveer's mind for me, Rahul and our relationship. How I wish I could simply kill Sid. Argh!!

Kiara's POV

I'll prepone our London flights. That's the only way to get rid of Diana for now.

She started typing on her phone.

Rahul's POV

Mirror mirror on the wall, what the f*ck is going on?

Rahul got up and walked towards the toilet. Closing the door behind him, he looked into the mirror and said, "What the hell is going on? We are on the same flight, it is okay. Why the hell did Rajveer communicate with us? I want to forget the Diana episode for some time and simply spend time with Kiara. Why..."

*You have a text message*

Removing his phone from his pocket, he saw that the message was from Diana. It read - 'If you keep shouting like this, if something is not about to go wrong, it will still go wrong. So, please shut up or whisper. I was crossing by and I could hear you shout. So, get out and talk to yourself internally. Be human.'

"Hmm..." Rahul played with his French beard and whispered, "Fine. I'm going. Bye."

He moved out of the toilet and went back to his seat.

Throughout the journey, the four celebrities made sure that they do not cross each other's path, not even cross their partner's path.

Rajveer slept or kept looking away. Diana read magazine after magazine or simply turned the same pages repeatedly.

Kiara was busy with her phone and magazines. Rahul had his headphones on and kept looking out of the window most of the time.

However, at some point or the other, they were thinking about Sid's article - once the couples are back; they will be either two happy couples or one happy couple with two attendants.

**********************************************************

In the next update, we'll have an unexpected guest. Any guesses? :P

BTW, for the first time I'm adding 4 POVs in one chapter. If something looks out of place, please do tell.