Neeta is here!

Neeta's Deep POV

*Ting*

Neeta opened the door.

As the door opens, Richi (Rahul's father) looks at Neeta from top to bottom and whistles.

Neeta narrowed her eyes and smilingly turned around.

"This dress of yours is a killer dress."

"I'm 60 now." She turned slightly and looked at Richi.

"Are you sure? Because you look no more than 25."

"Good." She wore her glasses, sat on a chair and started writing something on the paper.

"I've heard people say that time flies, but how come you still look so young?"

Neeta turned towards him with her right hand resting on the top of the chair and glared at him. "What's the issue now?"

"Issue? Issue is that you look so young, and I look so old." He covered his face with his left palm.

"Richi, I know you very well. So, please tell me what is the actual problem?"

"Okay," his hand slid from his face. "Rahul..."

"Don't worry about him. What else?"

"Don't worry? He is upset. Your son is upset, and you are saying don't worry?"

"You are his father, not mother. Don't worry about it. I'll handle his case." She turned and started writing something again.

"But..."

"Freshen up. We have so many more things to do. It is 2 p.m. already."

She heard footsteps that were slowly starting to fade away.

She placed her pen on the table and pushed her glasses upwards to rub her eyes.

So, he is upset. My poor baby. I should talk to him.

She got up and walked out of the room.

*****************

*Ting*

As the door opened, Neeta said, "Hello!"

Rahul and Kiara were at the door, and the couple greeted Neeta with a pari pauna that was followed by a hug.

"Mom, please come in," Kiara said smilingly.

Rahul smiled too as the three walked in.

Rahul sat on the corner of the bed and repeatedly started tapping on his mobile.

Neeta gestured Kiara as know what was wrong with Rahul. She gave Neeta a 'no idea' look.

"So, how was your trip?" Neeta asked Kiara.

"It was nice mom."

Neeta calmly gestured Kiara to give the mother and son a couple of minutes alone.

"I'll be back in a minute." Looking at Rahul, she asked, "Do you need anything baby?"

"Baby?" Neeta raised an eyebrow. "I think he is your husband, and as I am the mother, he is my baby. isn't is Rahul?"

Rahul smiled, and Kiara smilingly left the room.

As Kiara left, Neeta moved closer to Rahul and with a hand on his shoulder said, "What's happening?"

"Nothing."

"Is it? Then why do I see snow in the desert?"

"Ah! Nice one." He turned towards Neeta and smiled. "So, how are the preparations? Need help?"

"I think help is needed, but can a blind man help another blind man to cross the road?"

"Lol. You are getting better with this mom."

"Thank you. But I hope I'll get answers to my questions if you do not mind."

"Hmm... All is well." He smiled.

"Frankly, you might feel the need to tell your father that you are upset, but I'm your mother. So, you know I feel that you are tensed. Tell me what is troubling you?"

"True. Yes, I'm slightly upset."

"Hmm..." She sat on the bed next to him and said, "Let me guess. It is not directly linked to Sid."

"Okay, good guess for the start."

"So, his article is somewhat related to your problem."

"Yup."

"If it is somewhat related to Sid, then many more people are directly involved."

He nodded his head affirmatively.

"I am not one of them."

"I wish."

"I knew it. So, tell me what is the problem?"

"Naah. Let me be. It's fine."

"No. It isn't. Tell me." Before Rahul could say anything, Neeta said, "How's Diana?"

He kept staring at Neeta.

"That question was a hint. I'm sure Diana is even related to your existing problem, isn't it?"

"True." He looked away.

"So, are you asking me the question that is on your mind or do you expect me to predict it too?"

"Please do."

"Hmm... Let me see... I think the question is whose better? Diana or Me? Is it?"

"We have no doubts in there." He looked at Neeta and smiled.

"Then, you are worried about how different Diana is as compared to me, is it?"

"No."

"Ah! Then it should be some event related to us which has happened years ago, isn't it?"

"Good. You are getting closer."

"I have made some good guesses. So, I think you should tell me the question directly now."

"I need to rest so that I do not look tired or sleepy during the event."

"Okay. So, rest for some time. We'll talk at the event." She smiled and got up.

Moving out of the room, she said to herself, "I hope you understand that whatever I have done is for your good."

As she closed the door of the room, she started looking at her phone and typed - Hi. How are you beta? We are having a small event today at RK Paris studio. I hope you won't mind joining us at the event. If you have some other plans, it's okay, but it would be great to see you at the event. Hope Rajveer joins us too.

Once typed, she sent it to Diana.

************************************

What's on Neeta's mind? Is it like the 'Aa bail mujhe maar' case or she has something important to talk about?

Finally Neeta is here. Was thinking about her intro scene and although this is one the best i could have, but I hope this is not extremely dissapointing :D