Message Confusion!

Diana's Deep POV

*Tik Tik*

Seated in the living area of the hotel room, she checked her phone and read the message.

Oh God! What did Rahul tell Neeta Aunty? Why does she want to meet me? Why does she want Rajveer to join in?

She kept thinking about it until Rajveer shouted, "Hello! Ma'am, where are you lost?"

With a jerk, she looked at Rajveer and said, "What? Me?"

"I called you thrice, but you kept looking at your phone without responding."

"Oh, I... I got a message."

"What is it about? Stare your phone contest?"

"No. It is from Neeta Aunty."

"Neeta Aunty? Quite strange. What's in the message?"

"She says - Hi. How are you beta? We are having a small event today at RK Paris studio. I hope you won't mind joining us at the event. If you have some other plans, it's okay, but it would be great to see you at the event. Hope Rajveer joins us too."

"So, she wants you and me to be at the event." After a pause, he said, "Okay. So, if she has called us, I think we should go. What time?"

"That isn't mentioned. But why is she calling us?"

"There must be some reason behind it."

"Yeah but what?"

"I wish I was Neeta Aunty to help you with the answer." He plastered a smile on his face.

Diana kept staring at him.

"Chill. We'll come to know once we attend the party."

"I hope it is not something serious that she wants to talk about."

"Relax."

"I'm going to the bedroom."

"Nervous?"

"Yes."

"Haha. You are only meeting her. She won't take your interview or anything."

"See, I... Let it be." She stormed into the bedroom and closed the door.

With her hands on her head, she sat on the edge of the bed.

What the hell am I doing? Why am I acting rude with Rajveer? God! I simply hate myself for this.

Rajveer's Deep POV

As Diana stormed into the room, Rajveer kept looking at the door as Diana banged it.

Chill. Chill. It happens. She is nervous and tensed. It happens. It f*cking happens.

He took the TV remote kept on the couch and threw it with full force on the wall across him. He closed his eyes and said to himself, "Calm down! It happens. Chill."

Diana's Deep POV

*Thud*

What was that sound?

She gets up and opens the door.

"What happened?" She looked at Rajveer curiously.

"Nothing. Was playing with the TV remote. Missed the catch and it was smashed on to the wall."

"What?"

"Nothing. Go and relax."

She drew in a long breath and said, "Look, I'm sorry for the way in which I interacted with you just now."

"Not necessary." He kept looking away.

She moved closer and sat next to him. "Listen, I'm sorry."

"Fine. Get ready for the party. I don't like being late at any event."

"Yeah but I don't want to go."

"Don't go."

"Can you please look at me when we are talking?"

He turned towards her with a blank expression on his face. "What else do you want to talk about?"

"Nothing. We'll talk later." She got up and moved towards the room, but this time she moved cautiously, making sure that she does not look rude or angry. She even closed her door slowly.

Rajveer's Deep POV

"Damn! This was exaggerated from my end. I should have ended it then and there."

He closed his eyes and rested on the couch.

He moves into the room and looks at Diana, who is resting on the bed.

"Wanted to talk about something?"

"No. I think we'll talk later."

"Fine. Message Neeta Aunty and ask her at what time is the event."

Diana picked up her phone and typed something.

In a minute, her message tone beeped. "6 she said."

"Okay." He slowly closed the door.

****************

Rahul's Deep POV

"Get up Rahul." He heard Kiara say.

With a yawn before he opened his eyes, he said, "What happened?"

"We have to get ready for the event. 2 hours to go."

"I'll get up by 5."

"No. If you get up by 5, we'll be late for sure. Get up now."

"Hmm..."

"Get up please."

"Okay, five minutes please."

Rahul's phone rang.

Without opening his eyes, he placed the phone on his ear and said, "Hello."

"Still sleeping?"

"Ya. Who's this?"

"I gave you birth, and you can't even recognize my voice?"

"Mom I'll get ready in some time."

"Good. Be early to the event. I want you here by 5."

"Not five mom. I'm tired."

"There is a little surprise for you. Hopefully, you'll like it."

"What surprise?"

"Do you usually tell people what surprise you plan for them? I think the answer is no. So, be there by 5; otherwise Dobara mat puchna (Don't ask again) about the problem related to Diana and me."

Rahul opened his eyes and said, "What?"

"Be there by 5. Bye."

The call was disconnected.

**************************

This chapter sounds like a filler, but will have links to the next chapter where almost everyone in this chapter will be together. Don't expect Sid in the next chapter XD

Also, we have just 2-3 more chapters to go after this. Hope you'll like the resolution Neeta Ma'am provides in the end. :) Personal opinion :P :D

Btw, one last time - Who do you think will be together in the end? Diana-Rahul or Diana-Rajveer?

I'll try to post the remaining chapters tomorrow itself, and hopefully, the story will come to an end tomorrow :)