The shoot

9 p.m.

At the hotel

Rahul's Deep POV

"What happened?" Kiara asked.

"Nothing," Rahul replied while turning the pages on the menu.

"It's been 10 minutes, and you are still doing the same thing again and again. Place an order." Kiara said.

"Hmm..."

"If you want, I'll place an order for you."

"Fine." He placed the menu on the table and started looking up. The moment he looked down, he saw Kiara staring at him.

"What is your problem?"Kiara asked.

"Nothing." Rahul's nose wrinkled.

"Fine. Don't tell me." She folded her arms and looked away.

"I said nothing. I'm just tired." Rahul said while massaging his forehead.

They had a silent dinner time and went home.

****************

Next morning, Rahul got up, got ready and left for the shoot.

The moment he reached the shoot, he saw Diana, Sharman sir and Rajveer in a conversation. The next moment, he was a part of the conversation.

"Hi." He said looking at Sharman sir and then looked at Rajveer and repeated the greeting.

"Hi," Sharman said.

"Hello, sir," Rajveer remarked. I was passing by, and so I thought that I should see the sets that have been made everyone go 'aw.'" He placed his hand on his mouth. Then he turned towards Sharman and said, "Sir, the sets are absolutely mind-blowing. I wish I were a part of this set." He banged his fist on his left palm.

"Don't worry Rajveer beta, in the next movie. I'll surely cast you."

"Thank you, sir. I'll take your leave now. Your stars are here. Carry on. I'll catch up with you after the shoot."

"Okay okay." Sharman smiled.

Rajveer kissed Diana on her cheeks and left.

Sharman moved towards the sets and Rahul followed.

"Listen..." Diana said.

"Tell me," Rahul said while turning towards her.

"I wanted to talk to you about..."

"If it is something personal, I think we should talk about it later on. As it is, someone has told me that I should keep my professional and personal life matters separate. Here, I'm an actor, and I don't want to waste time talking about something that can be considered to be personal. So, if you have to talk about something related to the shoot. Tell me. If not, we'll talk about it later."

Diana looked down and said, "Okay."

**********

With their ragged costumes on and makeup done, they moved towards Sharman to know what's in store for them today.

"Today's scene is intense. It is the essence of the movie's theme. It is about the lovers displaying their love for each other. So, the two of you will be romantically involved in this scene. So, it is important to feel the love and the intensity of the scene." He bent almost half way down to stress on 'intensity'. "Give your best because you know how it ends. So, get ready. We will begin in 5 minutes." Saying so, he moved towards the cameraman to give them the necessary instructions.

Rahul smiled and thought - An actor's life is funny. The moment he wants to laugh, he is made to cry; when he is sad, the director may force him to laugh; at this point where life is doing everything possible to make the scene between us unromantic, we have to be involved romantically. Life is not easy as an actor.

The silence between the two stars made them, even more, uncomfortable.

Breaking the ice, Rahul gasped and then looking towards Diana said, "Ready?" He had a broad smile on his face.

Diana hesitated to face even him and kept staring at the sets on her left.

"Hello? Tring Tring." Rahul made the funny sound.

Diana looked at him, and he said, "I think I know what's going on in your mind, but we are actors, remember? Let's wrapped up this scene as soon as possible. Just to motivate you, here is another reminder. Diana Khanna is the best actress, and Rahul Kapoor is even an average actor. So, I think we can complete this scene with ease."

Diana blinked and her mouth curved into a smile. She started walking towards the sets. "By the way, you are a great actor too."

"Mmm... Thank you."

*******************

"Closer." Sharman said.

Diana and Rahul, seated on the floor, moved closer.

"And action!"

"What did you think of me when you first saw me?" Rahul asked.

"I thought of you as a dumb guy." Diana giggled as she shivered.

"Seri...ous...ly?"

"Ya. Wha...t about you?"

"Like many others, I thought you were beauti...ful."

"I'm sure I'm beautiful even today."

"Yes."

"How long do you think our... our relationship will last?"

"Till the... end of time."

"I think that is quite possible." She tried to laugh, but couldn't.

"Cut!" Sharman said. "Perfect! Now, turn towards each other and look into each other's eyes."

They turned towards each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"Remember, you two are in a cave where the temperature is -60 °C and from the time you have entered the cave, you have been roaming around in your basic clothing. So, keep the shivering effect intact. Also, the scene changes dramatically. So, I hope we get it done perfectly."

"Yup," Rahul said.

"Okay," Diana said.

After a minute long break, Sharman shouted, "Action."

"This... is like a dream come true. We are alone, but together. No mobile phones (smiles), no irritating people around us, just you and me."

"Ye... s. It feels good to be around you and only you." Diana kept blinking her eyes slowly.

"Believe me?" Rahul said.

"Yes, but I don't want to die with you, I want to live with you."

"Don't worry. We'll (coughs) find a way out."

Diana smiled. "Although I am happy to be with you here, I don't want to get old with you in here."

"It won't (coughs) happen."

Diana's eyes widened, and she kept staring at him. Her head fell and pressed Rahul's head.

"Na... Na...ina..."

He shook her slightly, but she didn't respond.

"Na..ina..."

"And cut!" Sharman said. "Amazing! Just as I wanted."

********************

I know this section sounds unnecessary, but I'll continue with this part soon. There is a link to the scene they just performed for the camera. :P :D

Hope you like it :)

This part like many other parts in this story needs a major edit. So, mistakes maaf kar dena :D