Irritation

As soon as he entered the room, he was greeted by a sight of Kiara sitting with her arms folded and with a serious look on her face.

He moved in and kept his blazer on a chair and dumped himself into his bed.

"How was your shoot?" Kiara asked.

"Nothing special," Rahul replied.

"The first look of your movie is good. I'm talking about the image that's being circulated on the internet."

"Hmm."

"People are loving it too."

"Hmm."

"I read the comments. Everyone is talking about RD and how good you two look together."

Rahul doesn't reply and gives Kiara the impression that he is asleep. He knew this dialogue could develop, and he was in no mood to talk about it. All he wanted to know was what Diana feels.

Is she falling in love with him too? Or is it only him who is worried about this topic.

He wanted to pick up his phone and chat with Diana to get a hint, but Kiara was awake. Waiting for Kiara to sleep, he dozed off and got up only when his alarm rang.

With a regular stretch, he tried to keep his eyes open, but the light in the room was too much for him. He took a moment but was fine with it soon. He started looking around, and he didn't find Kiara in the room.

He got up and freshened up. The very moment he got out of his washroom, Kiara was standing in front of him.

"Good Morning." He greeted her while looking around and moved away.

"Morning." She followed him.

He turned around and asked, "What happened?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure. Tell me."

"It's about Diana."

"Say."

"I think from the time you have started doing this movie, you don't care about me, and it's only Diana in your mind. And..."

"Don't." His smile had a warning sign. "Don't bring up this topic. You know that you were the one who forced me to do this movie. So, don't say this now."

"Listen, I said do the movie with her, not be with her all the time."

"We are together at the shoot, and so, I do spend time with her."

"I'm not talking about the time you spend with her on the sets, but the time she occupies in your mind."

"Kiara, I don't have time for nonsense. I'm getting late." He turns around and moves towards his wardrobe.

"You were talking about her in your sleep."

Rahul froze for a minute.

"Yes, you were talking about her in your sleep."

What the hell! Why did I do that?

He tried to keep himself calm and turned around. "What?"

"Yes. You were saying things like 'I love you. Do your love me?' and 'You make me feel complete' and 'I feel comfortable when we act together, and I do not want to act with anyone else' and what not." She folded her arms and looked away. Rahul could see a possible tear drop falling from down her cheek.

He started thinking and smiled. "Did I say, Diana?"

"What?" She gave him a confused look.

"Yup. I'm asking you. Did I say, Diana?"