The Followup Session

Diana kept giggling as they moved out.

"So, coffee?" Rahul asked still shaking his head.

"Okay stop now. Are you trying to make up for the two years we didn't meet?" Diana said looking at him.

"Ah, not really. But I am happy."

"Why so?"

"Well, I am acting stupid after a long time. Serious movies, serious wife, you see."

Diana looked at the floor with a fading smile.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. For a moment, I had forgotten that we are married, but to our respective partners."

"Hmm... But that's the truth."

"So, how's Kiara?"

"Good. How's Rajveer?"

"Good. He will be back from London soon."

"Hmm... So, what's the plan for today?"

"I don't know."

"Want to do something crazy?"

"Crazy?" Diana's eyes widened. "No, no, no. I know how mad you can be."

"Huh! What did I do?"

"Last time when you planned to do something crazy, we were drunk and roaming around together down the Collins Street."

"Ah ha! You remember the Miami experience?" He winked.

"Yes. Luckily not many people knew about us at that point. Today, we are popular, and this is India."

"So, we will go crazy, India style. What say?"

"No. Not at all."

"Please," He kissed his hand and blew on the hand in Diana's direction.

"Don't do that. Okay?"

"Why?" He asked her and repeated the action a couple of times.

"Okay stop." She looked away and smiled.

"So, that's a yes. Great!"

"But I'll decide what type of craziness we will do. Okay?"

"Okay. You have 2 minutes. Impress me with your ideas." He said proudly while curling his imaginary moustache.

"Umm..."Diana kept tapping her feet. Suddenly, she turned towards Rahul and said, "Yes! We can chat on a stranger site as common people."

With a blank expression on his face, Rahul said, "Do you seriously think this is crazy?"

She grimaced and said, "It is!"

He faked surprise and asked curiously, "Really?"

"Shut up."

"Okay. I know you are Ms. Etiquette, and this can be termed 'crazy' in your books. But give me a change, once again." He smiled.

Diana looked at him and said, "Fine. Tell me first."

"Okay. So, we will first go to Raghu chacha."

"Who?"

"He is my makeup artist. We will get the makeup of an old couple who will be on the streets and will randomly talk to passersby. Everything will be on camera, and then you can even post it on the social media if you want to. What say?"

"Oh God, this looks like..." Diana's eyes gleamed with excitement as she continued, "Fun. But..."

"Don't worry. You are in. Come, let's go."

"Umm... Okay."

They left the hotel and started moving in Rahul's car.

Seated in Rahul's car, Diana asked, "Why didn't you try this crazy act with Kiara?"

"I wanted to, but her accent... you know."

"Oh, yes yes. I do know."

"And acting."

"Yes. Yes."

*********

"Wow! We do look like we are in our 80's or 90's." Diana said while looking in the mirror. She was dressed in a dull orange sari.

"Yes. Now, match your voice according to your look." Rahul said while checking his plain white dhoti kurta in the mirror.

***********

"Phew! Happy that no one recognized us." Rahul said.

"Yeah! For a moment, I thought that the Punjabi guy recognized me when he looked at me with his mouth open."

"But it was fun. We should do it more often, isn't it?"

"Haha. No. I'm happy with this session. As it is, after posting it on Twitter and Facebook, people will start looking at every old man and women with suspicion. Haha."

"Mmm. I want to see people's reaction."

"But hey, why don't you have an account of Twitter?" Diana asked him while typing something on her phone.

"Who said so?"

"No, you are not on Twitter."

"I am. I have created a fake id."

Diana looked at Rahul and said, "People are making your fake ids, and you are surviving with a fake id of someone else. What's your id?"

"My id is... No, no, no. If I tell you about it, you will spread it like fire. I don't want that to happen."

"Oh come on! Tell me."

"It's nine already. I think we should leave." He said while getting up from the sofa.

"Yeah. I am tired too. There is a shoot tomorrow." She got up, and they started moving towards their respective cars.

While walking, Diana said, " Tell na. What's your id on Twitter?"

"Good night." Rahul winked.

*****************

I thought the entire scene where they interact with people on the streets wasn't necessary. So, scrapped it. :P