First Day of the Shoot

1st March

Dressed in a black and white Kurti and blue jeans, Diana waited in the waiting room.

Rahul, dressed in a white shirt paired with black jeans, entered the room and announced, "I'm here."

"Yay!" Diana clapped.

Rahul's right eyebrow shot up.

Diana gazed. "What?"

"So happy happy. Ah ha!"

"Shut up. I just went with the flow. Nothing else." She smiled.

"Something can be said with a glance and ma'am you don't have to say it," Rahul said it in the typical Dev Anand style.

"What?"

Rahul gasped. "Nothing. Come. Sharman sir is calling."

"Oh, okay." She got up and started moving towards the entrance.

"Lovely dress."

"Thanks. That's my Piku look, you see."

"Oh ho. Pikachu!" He faked a sneeze.

"Done with that same old joke?" She held his hand and said, "Let's go now."

Moving closer to the expensive set, the lead pair started admiring the hard work.

"Lovely lights." Diana's eyes sparkled.

"Yeah! You can't have such lights in a cave until and unless it is a Sharman Lala Bahadur's movie."

"Haha. True. But I love the set."

"Yeah. Me too."

"Hey! You two are here? Good good. Be quick. We will begin in five minutes." Sharman said and moved towards the cameraman.

"So, what should we do for the next five minutes?" Rahul asked.

"We will wait. What else?"

"Ah! Boring."

"Then?"

"I'll run, and you catch me."

Diana's eyebrows rose.

"No? Then maybe Rock, paper scissors?"

"Shut up!"

"Ha!" Rahul made a karate chop pose.

"Yeah!" After a pause, she said, "Let's explore the set of this cave. I'm interested."

"Boor...."

"ing, right? But that is what we will do. Okay?" She pulled him slightly, and he tagged along.

As they started moving deeper into the cave, Diana started admiring the set.

"Wow! Look at that painting!"

"What wow? Have you ever seen a painting in a cave?"

"You have not read the script?"

"I have read the story. Mansukh, my secretary, has read the script."

"Oh, I get it."

"So, what's the importance of this painting?"

"Why should I tell you? Go read the script. Hehe." She started moving deeper into the cave, and Rahul stood there at the same place.

"Come here! It is dark in here."

"So, you are afraid of the dark? Ha!" Rahul laughed and moved closer to Diana.