Reluctant Heroes {Levi X Reader Songfic} (Attack On Titan)

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Jerrica!!!!!!! And she's come back with a bunch of X Reader One shots!! (That have been sitting in her drafts threatening to decay for the longest of time...)

Anyway, turn on the song when you read this. It gives this the feels :)

[Begin]

It was like a nightmare
And it's pain for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast

"Why?" she was broken. She didn't know what to do. It felt like hell. What could she do other than cry at the cruelty of it all?

She was surrounded by false beauty. She was surrounded by false peace. She was surrounded by false happiness.

The world was in reality a dark, cruel place. There was no peace. Everyone was secretly anxious at whether they would be next. No one was happy. Everyone had lost someone dear to them. No one could be happy with the monstrosity of an enemy they were constantly living in fear of.

"Why?" she cried harder. "Why did you have to leave me? You...you promised!" Tears streamed down her face like water falling down from a waterfall.

She stood in front of the gravestone under the moonlight, arriving there as soon as she'd heard the news.

Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I could see your face
I could hear your voice

Everyone stood in front the massive graveyard, some faces holding sorrow, while others were suffering, some crying, and the rare of them all, a few of them weren't showing any emotion.

She looked over at him. "How many...how many more lives? How many more lives will it take?" she was one of those that were crying, and he was one of those that weren't showing any emotions.

He didn't know what to say. He never did, especially when it came to her troubling emotions.

She smacked his arm. "Stupid!" she cried angrily.

She was attracting attention to herself. She didn't see it, but he did. In attempt to shut her up, he pulled her toward himself, burying her head in his chest.

"Stop, you're attracting attention to yourself." he whispered.

She didn't reply, instead crying even harder.

He sighed, and held onto her until she finally stopped crying.

Remember the day we met

"Who are you?" she said rudely as he passed by her.

He didn't give her a response.

"Ay, I'm talking to you. Is everyone here rude as you?" she glared at him.

He turned around and saw a girl, her hair a bright shade of (H/C) and violent (E/C) eyes. She was glaring at him, her arms crossed.

"Learn some respect brat." he told her, then walked away.

"Like hell I will!" she called after him angrily.

--

"Get along!" Hanji exclaimed. She'd never seen someone so stubborn as this girl. Everyone usually adored the Corporal, but this girl loathed him just as much.

The girl glared at Hanji. The Corporal glared at Hanji.

Hanji backed away at the vicious glares she was receiving. "Okay, fine. I'll leave you two alone."

The girl crossed her arms and glared at the Corporal who returned her glare, then she stalked away.

And it's pain for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast